Chapter 20: Meeting Ho-Oh and The Three Legendary Beasts Face-to-Face!

Today the gang were back in Ecruteak City; to get to Mahogany Town, they had to pass Ecruteak City first.

The gang had met with the Kimono sisters again and Sakura's Eevee was now an Espeon. She also had captured some new Pokémon, an Azumarill, a Bellossom and a Pichu.

Sakura had decided to set off on her Pokémon journey and her sisters accepted her desire to become a Pokémon journey.

So after meeting up with the Kimono sisters, the gang were now in the Pokémon Centre planning of how to get to Mahogany Town.

Luna had the idea of visiting Morty first, because she had Celebi with her and figured that she should introduce her to Morty.

Misty, Tomo and Brock saw Luna's point because Morty was an expert of Legendary Pokémon and he would probably not forgive Luna if she didn't show Celebi to him.

But they were worried if that inside of her would react suddenly causing her pain, Luna assured them that it was alright.

Suddenly a sound of bells ringing was sounding out through all of Ecruteak City.

"I wonder what is going on?" Misty asked.

"Maybe trouble is happening." Brock said.

Just then a glowing was coming from Luna's neck, Luna realised that the golden locket, with the rainbow wing was glowing and when Luna opened up the locket it was the rainbow wing glowing.

"You don't suppose this means that Ho-Oh is approaching Ecruteak City again do you?" Luna asked the others.

"Well the Rainbow Wing is a feather of Ho-Oh's," Brock said, "so there is a good chance that it is. We should go and see Morty."

The others agreed. Luna's placed the golden locket back into her shirt and then she and the gang left the Pokémon Centre at once.

The bell noises were coming from the tin tower, so the gang headed over there.

Morty was at the tin tower and another man was there too.

The man's name was Eusine, and he was a researcher and expert on the three Legendary Beasts: Entei, Raikou and Suicune.

Morty and Eusine had heard the bells ringing and checked out the tin tower, the reason why the bells were ringing was because the special crystal bells on the ninth floor of the tin tower had been stolen.

"We need to find those crystal bells," Morty said, "they are important to the tin tower." Eusine agreed.

Just then the gang turned up.

Morty was happy to see the gang again but notice that Luna's hair had green at the bottom and he was going to ask about it later.

"Hello Luna with your presence here, I think you can help us here." Morty said.

Morty introduced Eusine to the gang and he explained that Luna had seen Ho-Oh twice on her journey.

Eusine couldn't believe Morty's words.

"Lu, show Eusine the gold locket that I gave you." Morty said.

Luna nodded and she took out the gold locket from around her neck and showed her Rainbow Wing to Eusine.

Eusine could not believe his eyes once he saw the wing, "That really is the feather of Ho-Oh." He said.

Morty also explained that Luna also had a Lugia and Luna showed him the silver wing in her silver locket.

Eusine could not believe Luna one bit.

Morty brought the gang to the gym and explained what was going on. "The four crystal bells from the tin tower had been stolen." Morty said. He explained that the normal bells and the crystal bells were from the original tin tower, and they were left unscratched when the tower burned down. "Ever since the bells were placed in the new tin tower, they had never rung once, until today because of the stolen crystal bells."