Chapter 10: The Burned Tower History and Ecruteak City Gym!

After going through many adventures, the gang finally made it to Ecruteak City.

"Finally we are here." Misty sigh, who was tired.

Luna, Tomo and Brock were tired too and they all agreed that it was time for a rest in the Pokémon Centre.

They gave their Pokémon to Nurse Joy and they all took relaxing baths and had a nice nap in the bedrooms of the Pokémon Centre.

After napping for two hours, the gang was refreshed again.

"Phew I needed that rest." Misty sigh.

"I agree with Misty." Zorua said.

"Yeah so do I," Brock said, "especially our Pokémon."

"Speaking of Pokémon, I've been thinking about something," Luna said, "since I got that item metal coat from my new Steelix from the Swap Meet, I've been thinking about evolving my Scyther into a Scizor."

"I call that a good idea," Misty said, "besides your Scyther is very strong, so I think it is time to Scyther to evolve into Scizor." 'Through its already strong enough.' She thought.

"Yeah do it big sister." Tomo said.

Brock then thought that it was time for his Onix to evolve into a Steelix, so he and Luna decided to evolve their Scyther and Onix now.

Luna got his Scyther from Professor Oak and told Scyther about becoming a Scizor, she showed Scyther a picture of Scizor on the Xtransceiver and Scyther became eager to evolve into that.

Brock asked Onix if he wanted to evolve into a Steelix and Onix did.

Luna and Brock gave their Pokémon metal coats to hold, returned the Pokémon to their PokéBalls, and went to the Pokémon Centre trading machine to trade their Pokémon.

Once they were traded, Luna and Brock released Scyther and Onix from their PokéBalls, and as soon as the Pokémon were out of their PokéBalls they began to glow.

Onix evolved into a Steelix and Scyther evolved into Scizor.

"Scyther is now a Scizor." Brock said.

After the evolution, Brock and Luna traded their Pokémon back.

Brock was happy with Steelix just as Luna was happy with her new Scizor.

"Wow I can't wait to use Scizor in a battle." Luna said excitedly.

Once the trade was over with, the gang had to decide what to do next.

Luna did want to the gym for her next badge, but she wanted to visit the old burned tower first.

"Why do you want to visit that old burnt tower Lu?" Misty asked.

"Well Mist," Luna said, "in the book of Legendary Pokémon of Johto, the old burned tower was home to the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh a long time ago."

"You certainly are interested about legendary Pokémon Luna." Brock said.

"Well don't forget Brock I have run into legendary Pokémon a couple of times on my journey," Luna said, "and don't forget I do own four Legendary Pokémon myself."

Tomo, Misty and Brock understood, they remember seeing the legendary Pokémon themselves and they also remembered about Luna having a Lugia and Mewtwo, Cresselia and Rayquaza hatched from an Pokémon egg.

So everyone agreed to go to the burned tower.

The burned tower was located in the far east of Ecruteak City, and it was indeed burned.