Chapter 28: The Last Two Final Matches of the Silver Conference!

Next day it was the Top 4 battles of the Silver Conference.

Luna was battling on the ice field and her opponent was a trainer called Maxwell Hallow.

Right now Maxwell were down to only one Pokémon and Luna had all six still remaining.

Maxwell Pokémon were Feraligatr, Granbull, Ariados, Wobbuffet and Donphan.

Luna's Pokémon were Electabuzz, Scizor, Phanpy, Octillery and Heracross.

Luna was using Flora and Maxwell was using his Rhyhorn.

Flora was doing well against Rhyhorn as she was a grass type and Rhyhorn was a ground type. Rhyhorn tried to defeated Flora by using horn drill but Luna had Venusaur counter it with power whip ending the match.

So Maxwell lost and earned himself Top 4 place in the Silver Conference.

"AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS!" The announcement said, "TOMORROW YOU'LL FIND OUT WHO WOULD BE THE SILVER CONFERENCE WINNER!"

The gang left the place quickly with Luna in the leaded avoiding reporters and fans.

Luna and the gang were in their room with Gary and Harrison who decide to join.

"I can't believe that you'll in the finals Lu." Mist said.

"Yeah," Brock said, "this reminds me of the time in the Indigo League."

"Yeah way to go Big sister." Tomo said.

"Congrats on making it to the final Luna." Harrison said.

"Congratulations." Gary said.

Luna smiled, "That's a lot you guys." She said, "I can't wait till tomorrow final match."

"Have you decide what Pokémon your using?" Gary asked. "You next opponent is tough."

"Yeah," Harrison said, "I've heard that Joey Parker is a tough opponent to beat."

"Joey Parker?" Luna asked, "Is that my final opponent for tomorrow?"

"Yes he is Luna," Brock said looking up the computer, "Its says here that he uses a variety of different Pokémon simpler to you Luna."

"Oh?"

"I heard rumours saying that he is a strong trainer." Misty said.

"Strong huh?" Luna smiled, "Well this is going to be interesting then."

"How are you so calm?"

"Big sister is always calm Misty," Tomo said, "did you forget?"

"Your right, I forgot."

"Alright I got it." Luna said suddenly.

"Got what?" Harrison asked.

"I know what Pokémon I'm using tomorrow."

"Oh, what are they?" Gary asked.

"I'll be using Electivire, Mienshao, Trident, Noctowl, Flare and Celebi." Luna said happily.

"Those are excellent choices." Misty said.

Tomo and Brock agreed.

Gary and Harrison where wondering what some of the Pokémon where.

"Okay, Mienshao is a fighting type," Luna said showing the image of her fighting Pokémon on the Xtransceiver, "Trident and Flare are my Shiny Gyarados and Shiny Rapidash."

Garry and Harrison jaw dropped, they know that she had a Celebi who is an Legendary Pokémon but they didn't know that she had Shiny Pokémon's with her.