Chapter 16: The Water Pokémon Poachers?! The Wild Corsola! The Silver Wing!

The gang were now at Bluefinland, waiting for the ferry that would take them to Yellow Rock Isle.

Only thing was though was that the ferry wasn't going to be around for four hours, so the gang didn't know what to do until then.

Just then Luna had an idea, she suggested that the gang fish for some water Pokémon, "Fishing will help pass the time while we are waiting for the ferry, besides I want to capture a new water Pokémon for myself and for my mum."

"I call that a great idea," Misty said, "besides this will be my chance of capturing a Corsola."

Brock looked at the guide. "It says that there are some very good fishing spots near here." He said.

"Well what are waiting for?" Misty said getting out her fishing rod, "let's go."

The gang headed to where Brock had said, when they met Officer Jenny.

"Hi Officer Jenny, is there anything wrong?" Misty asked.

Officer Jenny explained that she was on the lookout for two water Pokémon poachers. Then she showed the gang a wanted poster of the poachers called Wes and Jet she was looking for.

There was a picture of two ugly men, dressed in fishermen outfits.

"If you kids see these two men, contact me at once." Officer Jenny said.

Misty was not happy about the two men. "If I saw those men right now, I would introduce them to my fist." She said angrily with flames in the background.

'S-scary.' Tomo and Brock thought.

Luna giggle liking her idea.

Soon the gang were at a fishing spot.

Luna, Tomo, Misty and Brock all got their rods ready.

Tomo and Brock decided to catch themselves a water type Pokémon too.

Soon they all let their fishing lines into the sea.

At first nothing seemed to be happening, since it always took a while for Pokémon to bite a line.

But then Tomo's line started to move, which meant he had capture something.

Tomo calmly reeled his fishing line in and then at last the Pokémon he had caught came out of the water and onto land.

Tomo's caught a water Pokémon that is a red, cephalopod-like Pokémon with large, round eyes and a turret-like mouth. There are yellow bumps on its rock-hard head and yellow suction cups on each of its eight tentacles.

"Oct." It said.

"It's an Octillery." Misty said.

Octillery, the Jet Pokémon.
The evolved form of Remoraid. It loves to lurk inside holes in rocks. It sometimes sprays ink on prey by sticking out only its mouth.

Tomo released his Elekid to battle Octillery.

Octillery fired bubblebeam at Elekid.

"Dodge those bubbles Elekid." Tomo said, which Elekid did. "Now use thunder punch." Elekid's fist charged up with electricity and then it punched Octillery really hard. Octillery got paralyzed by the move.

"Catch it Tomo." Misty said.

Tomo used his Lure Ball to catch Octillery and was happy with his capture.

"You've captured a great Pokémon Tomo." Luna said.

Tomo returned Elekid to its pokeball.

Just then Luna's line began to shake. "Hey, I have a bite now." She said.