Chapter 27: The Silver Confernce Begins!

Today was finally the day of when the Silver Conference battles would start.

The gang were in the Pokémon Centre and they were looking at a big chart which should what trainer will be facing who in the semi-finals.

Luna was in group H and her two opponents were a girl, with reddish brown hair, and a boy with light brown hair.

"Don't forget Luna," Brock said, "you have to earn 3 or more points to win the round-robin tournaments."

Luna hadn't forgotten that and he couldn't wait to start battling.

Once they gang were outside the Pokémon Centre, they ran into one of Luna's opponents.

It was the reddish brown haired girl, and her name was Macey from Mahogany Town.

"I know you are my first opponent Luna," Macey said, "and let me tell you, my fire Pokémon and I will beat you in a flash."

"So that means you are a fire Pokémon trainer then?" Luna asked.

"That's right." Macey said.

Macey started talking about how she loved fire Pokémon and how cool they were, just like how Misty does with water Pokémon.

Misty thought that Macey was annoying, Brock and Tomo saw Misty's face and sweat dropped at it.

"I'll see you in our battle Luna." Macey said and she took off.

A few hours before it was Luna's time to battle Macey, the gang were in their room.

Brock was using the computer to look up Macey.

Macey was a fire Pokémon trainer all right, she had a Vulpix, Quilava, Slugma, a Flareon and a Houndoom.

To the gang's surprise, she had an Electabuzz.

"She obviously uses Electabuzz to battle water type Pokémon," Misty said, "so what Pokémon are you going to use Lu?"

When Misty asked Luna about the Pokémon she was going to use, Luna explained to the others that she was only going to use Pichu, Zorua and her Johto Pokémon. "You see I only started with Pichu, Zorua and Lugia when we first arrived in Johto," She said, "so I decide to only use the Pokémon here I caught in Johto, I'll use Espeon and Umbreon through. But if I need any help I'll use my Kanto Region Pokémon."

Brock, Misty and Tomo nodded.

"Will you be using Lugia, Celebi, Rayquaza and Cresselia in the tournament too?" Tomo asked.

"Yes I will, but I won't use Skylark or Cresselia in this tournament at all." Luna said, "And I am not using them against Macey, I've decided to use Marill, Elekid and Larvitar for this."

"Why Elekid?" Misty asked.

"Let's just say that Elekid knows an interesting move that will beat Macey's fire type Pokémon." Luna giggle.

Misty, Tomo and Brock could see from Luna's words that he had a trick up her sleeve and they decided to wait to see what would happen in the match.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Later that day, it was time for Luna's match against Macey.

It was held in stadium B.

The referee explained that substitutes were allowed during the match, that was different with the Indigo league, because substituting Pokémon cost the trainer a point.

But this time the trainers wouldn't lose a point.

Tomo, Misty and Brock were seating on the bench behind Luna with Pichu and Zorua.