Chapter Twenty · Eight

*Warning, this chapter contains: an explicit sex scene that may be uncomfortable or not suitable for some readers.*

Julian

"Promise me you're okay? I don't want to hurt you, Eliza. If you're not up for this–" Again, she interrupted me. "I promise Julian, I'm okay, and I trust you," I nodded slowly. Our faces inched closer and closer together; her breath fanned my face. For the second time, my lips met hers. We started slow. I kissed her with passion, working into the kiss. I couldn't believe we were doing this; that this was even real. Our kiss deepened, and she invited my tongue into her mouth and together, mine and hers, wet and warm, they danced in sync with each other. The inside of her mouth was a flavor of rich, tart, and zesty-like. The sweet aroma of various berries fanned from her breath, which I assumed to be because of the wine. As we continued to kiss, I got up from the couch, holding her up as she wrapped her legs around me. I walked up the stairs to her room, being careful with her.

I laid her down on the bed, my body falling on top of hers, and with a hand, I yanked open her top. Buttons from her shirt popped off. I pulled away for a moment, catching my breath in the process. Her heavy pants filled my ears and soon were replaced with light moans when I gently tilted her head back and dove for her neck, kissing and slightly biting on it. After, I began roughly sucking on her soft skin. It bruised so easily, and it didn't take long before a bright red mark formed. Eliza continued her quiet moans, entangling her fingers within my dark hair and gripping onto the strands while grinding against my big bulge that poked through my jeans. Low groans escaped my mouth. I wanted to be gentle with her all the way, but I craved her so badly that I became impatient. I sat up on my knees and stared down into her lustful, hungry-looking eyes. I smirked at her and brought my hands to her pants swiftly; I slid them off her body with her help and tossed them onto the floor.

I took this time to admire her beautiful body. It was a sight to see. I brought my face to her thighs and kissed the inside of them. My fingers found the waistband of her panties and I pulled them completely off, dropping them onto the floor. I kissed her below, and a gasp slipped from her lips as I worked my tongue inside of her. I held her thighs in place as I kept going. Her moans filled the room, and it sounded like music to my ears. I loved how she reacted to me, to things I've done to her. It pleased me to make her feel good. I went at it for a few more minutes. I could feel her coming close to her peak and I stopped, pulling my head back. I sat up again and took off my jacket, then pulled off my long-sleeve sweatshirt, showing off my well-built muscles and toned abs. I could tell she liked what she saw, the way her eyes traveled along my body, how glued they were to it. She sat up and traced a hand along my chest. Both of her hands went to my jeans, and I gave her the pleasure of undoing them for me. Afterwards, I stood up to take them off completely. Next that came off were my boxers. I exposed myself fully to her.

Getting back on the bed, I climbed in between her legs, then grabbed her hands and laid her back onto the mattress, pinning her hands above her head. We stared into each other's eyes, lustfully. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. While we kissed, I kept her pinned down with a hand and used my free one to guide my tip inside of her, pushing myself in as much as I could. Both of us moaned in each other's mouths and I began thrusting into her, slowly. No more did I have to crave her touch or imagine the feeling of her on my skin. The moment I desired and longed for was now a reality. I felt like I was in heaven. I went faster and our lips separated, but our eyes never broke the connection. I watched her mouth part open just a little. She was so sexy. I bit my lip and groaned, feeling great pleasure. The faster I went, the more grunts and groans came from me, while moans and whimpers came from her. Together, we filled the room with our harmonious sounds. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and I gripped the side of her thigh as I kept going. I was so close to hitting my climax as well as she was, but I wasn't ready for it to end just yet. "Hold on for me, baby." I muttered.

I came to a stop and let her hands go before pulling out of her. I flipped her onto her stomach and took off her shirt, then undid her bra. She turned to her side and took it off. I grabbed it and put it on the floor. I had her lie back on her stomach and I trailed gentle kisses all down her spine before I slid myself inside of her again. This time I didn't go slow. I thrusted into her fast and hard. Her moans started up again, and she held onto my wrists. I panted heavily as I bent down and kissed her neck and shoulders. I went faster and faster, feeling myself inching closer to my peak. She turned her head to the side, and I leaned over and kissed her again while I kept going. I felt her clench around me and I knew she was ready to let go. I broke our kiss and gave her my final thrusts, getting her to her max. She screamed as she released and I pulled out, reaching mine just seconds later. I laid back onto the mattress, lying next to her, both of us panting hard. I couldn't believe what had just happened. This moment felt so surreal. This is surely a night to remember.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thoughts? Second attempt with this smut scene. lmao How'd I do?

If you enjoyed this chapter,

please vote and comment.

Thank you! ❤🖤❤