The Thoughts Running Through His Head

He always liked the sky. He never knew the exact reason why, he just did. Maybe it was the fact that everything up there seems free from the burdens of life. Or maybe it's the fact that nothing and no one can hurt him up there. None of that matters though, not anymore anyway. Sometimes he wishes he could change the past, or a persons mind for that matter.
Then there's other times, where he knows that he was in the right...in a sense and everyone else forgot that's most important thing about him. The very thing that they tease him for. He's a kid, he's sixteen, technically a child. So why...why did they do this to him? Why did they take away his freedom?
Never mind the fact that he has wings, that doesn't matter since he never learned how to fly. He should try to learn now, but it would cost him dearly. The question is, what price is he willing to pay, his wings or his life? His answer is neither. It's not his fault that his dad didn't have time for him.
Not his fault that his older brothers were just too busy for him. Not his fault that no one cares about him. The people that he cares for never cares for him. So why bother learning the things that his family should've taught him. Especially now, when he has no freedom at all.
Restricted by chains that he created with his choices, why should he try to do anything at all? He tried to jump in lava, and he was stopped by the only person who was there for him. So why should he do anything? He's just gonna lose it all in the end. Of course, he's kept on trying against his will.
He's kept going and living, even thought he doesn't want too. He's kept on fighting, for his nephew, for his brother, for his dad, for his sister, for his friends. He's done so much for everyone else, yet no one did anything for him. He's cared for everyone else, helped everyone else but yet they have done absolutely nothing to help him. They've done nothing to show that they care for him.
         Except for two or three people, no one cares in this damn place. He's better off dead at this point, if anything. Pretty much everyone wants him gone, so what's the point in him staying. He felt happier at home, his real home. He figures it's more of a headquarters than a house, but it felt like home to him.
          Especially since the boys made it feel that way. Besides he was the leader, so he deserves some credit for making Business Bay as welcoming as it is today. Although he does miss the Bay and his boys, and the shenanigans they would get into. Even if it nearly cost them their lives, they'd still do it. It was fun to them, annoying people and causing chaos.
           Lost in his thoughts, he never realised that someone was behind him.