Dream Isn't THAT Homeless

Tommy wakes up, feeling more drained than when he slept. It's a feeling he's all too familiar with, but it's not like he can do anything about it. Technically, there is, but he can't really act on it while he's, y'know, exiled. He shudders at the thought, and then a realisation hits him; he doesn't feel like he's exiled now that he has Deo here.
        This shocking revelation has him stunned into a silent stupor for a solid few minutes, until Deo begins to wake up in the bed across from his. The sudden movement startling him back to reality, he bids him good morning before making his way to the kitchen to make some semblance of a breakfast.

         He goes through the day rather quickly, having falleninto a nice domestic rthym with Deo. Wake up, make breakfast, do chores, make lunch, scrounge for resources and flowers outside, come in and make dinner, read, and go to bed. It's such an easy routine to follow, up until Dream interrupts it again.
    Twice already, and it's not even been two days, let alone a week. Thank Prime that he was outside, quite a ways from home when Dream found him. "Home..," his brain echoes. When did that little cottage become home? Was it when they finished building and actually got to live in it, or was it when they became more used to the idea of having an actual shelter instead of a measly tent or two? He's not sure, and he doesn't think he wants to know. He doesn't need to.

      "Hello, Tommy," Dream greets, something sinister hidden underneath what  seems like a warm welcome. Tommy nods in response, carefully lifting the petals of a nearby rose, to check for wear and tear in the poor things. He hates how easy they can tear.
     "It's quite a surprise to see you out here, you know? Especially without that man of yours," he stops Dream right there. "Are you trying to imply that I'm some sort of helpless damsel who needs a prince to save me?" He scoffs at the image.
       Dream lets out a small chuckle at the notion and shake shis head. "No, nothing like that. I just mean that you two are attached at the hip. You're inseperable, or something close to it; which makes it strange to see you here all alone," he could see how Tommy could give his remark a negative connotation, turning it from a simple statement to an insult.
    Tommy lets out a small hum of disbelief, a simple "Hm," and nothing more. "What are you here for anyway," he tries to redirect Dream. The sooner he's gone, the better. Dream tilts his head slightly, trying to watch Tommy's movements. "Just...saying hi," he fumbles for an alibi.
     "Right...," Tommy doesn't believe him, not one bit. "While your here, can you give me some meat? I'm running low on food in general, but a man can only handle so much mushroom stew before he breaks down, y'know?" Surely that's a small enough favor for Dream to grant. It's a necessity, so he has to say yes...right?
      Dream thinks for a minute, taking an awfully long time to decide on an answer. Then he complies, throwing a stack of steak, mutton, porkchop, and chicken at Tommy. The teen is quick to shove the food in his inventory, as though it'll be taken from him at anytime.
      "I expect payment from you for that," Dream may have a hell of a poker face, but Tommy can practically hear the snarl that he's trying to hide. "Unfortunately, I am unable to go mining, as per your orders; and as such, I have no physical forms of currency," Tommy starts off, glad to see Dream starting to frown, "However," he continues, Dream's frown deepening from a singlr word giving him joy. "I can make a pretty damn good tea, one good enough that it can impress George, if you want me to show you how. Or, y'know, make you a cup one day," he shrugs.
    Dream's silent for several minutes after that, clearly weighing his options. He gives a sharp nod, more as a way to answer himself than to answer Tommy, really. "Yeah, that'll work. I'll show up and bring you to my house one day so you can teach me how to make this world famous tea of yours," oh. Oh no.
     "Can you message me before you kidnap me? I would like for my husband to at least know where I am and that I am safe if I'm gonna do this," Tommy honestly thought that Dream had more common sense than this. Then he realises what Dream said.
      "Wait...You have a house," he exclaims. "You, a knock-off BoohBah, have a house," Dream really doesn't understand why this is such a shocking revelation, but says yes anyway. After he processes the new nickname he's been given, it's his turn to yell. "Wait...what the fuck did you call me?"
   "A knock-off BoohBah," Tommy thought he had been as clear as a crystal the first time he said it. "What the fucking hell is a BoohBah," Dream's almost too scared to ask. Now that he has, however, he doesn't think he wants to know.
     "I'll show when I'm at your house,'' Tommy replies. He waves him off and bids goodbye, and begins to walk home himself, ready to cook his worries away.