Interrogations and Explanations

"What price did you pay? What payment did you make, how much did you have to pay in order for it to effect you this much?"
Tommy, surprised that Deo was worried about him and his well-being, stammered a bit on his words before answering.
         "I...I set a few things on fire near a persons house, you might have heard of him, George- Gogy maybe? Anyway I set somethings on fire near his house, and those things set his house fire, and I didn't
get the water bucket on time, so his house burned down." Okay, so Tommy might have stretched the truth a bit, but whats wrong with a little white lie compared to everything else he's done.
     "So, as a result of my actions, Tubbo was given two options: exile me or let Manberg be restricted like it was under Schlatt's presidency. Tubbo exiled me, Dream comes to check on me pretty much every day, if I have any supplies that could help me escape exile he'll tell me to hand them over and he disposes of them. That was all he would do, until recently that is."
     Tommy said nothing more on the subject, so Deo attempted to prompt him further. If he could know what Dream did to Tommy, he could help. "Tommy, what has he done to you while you've been here? The more you tell me, the easier it is for me to help."
    Tommy's eyes widen at Deo's words of hope and what could only be an attempt, an offer for help, but even more so in acknowledgment of what he's said. He wanted to answer, to tell Deo everything, but if Dream found out what Tommy said it would be game over for him."I'm afraid that I've told you all that I can Deo."
     Tommy could only hoped that Deo wouldn't push the topic any further, but oh was he wrong. For it was too late, Deo had heard every thing, every word that Tommy spoke, Deo had listened to.
      "Tommy...what did he do? What did he do to hurt you this much Tommy?"

a/n
I wrote this during school bc yes.
also cut the chapter short for, you guessed it, suspense purposes.
remember to take care of yourselves,
love all of you <3
--sincerely,
                       kitty