Old and New Friends Meet

It is now the next morning, and needless to say Tommy is, indeed, chasing Deo, stick in hand. He calls it the "murder stick," which is the exact reason he has it now. It just so happens that chasing Deo is what reminded Tommy of the message that dream sent, and that message didn't seem to be one that was meant just for him.
Everyone was supposed to see it, including Tubbo and Ranboo. Unfortunately only one of them was able to view it though, seeing as the other had their son in his hands. "            "What's it say, Ranboo?" Ranboo immediately replies, "There's a new person on the server, thats all."
Tubbo set Michael down, "We better go tell Tommy about our new friend, don't you think?" They grab some supplies and are on their way.

Tommy was in the midst of explaining the SMP lore to Deo when he heard footsteps heading towards them. He signals to Deo to hush, which he does. With a simple glare, he asks Tommy if he should hide. As though Tommy could read his mind, Tommy shook his head no.

Tubbo and Ranboo approach as slowly as possible, careful not to set off any mobs that might be lurking as they walked. When they got to Logstedshire they saw two tents rather than one,which confused Tubbo. "Right, he doesn't know that Ghostbur used to stay here with Tommy," Ranboo thought, unsure of what Tubbo did and did not know about Tommy's exile.

Tommy came out of his tent to the sight of what he thought to be his former friends. Or, much rather, former best friend and his replacement. "What in the bloody 'ell do you two want," he quipped, just wanting to get back to his conversation with Deo.

Neither Tubbo nor Ranboo expected this from their friend, but wasted no time in explaining why they were there. "Dream sent out a message to everyone, we weren't sure if you saw, but it was-" Tommy cut Tubbo off, "About the new person. Yeah, I saw," Tommy said, waving his hand around, a signal to Deo that it was safe to come out.
As Deo did so, he made sure that Tommy was okay and safe. Tommy appreciated the action (not that he'd ever admit it), but hated that Deo was making such a fuss over him. "Deo, I'm fine. You can quit now," Tommy replied as he donned the brightest shade of embarassment.
Deo looked him over for any sign that he was lyong. "As you wish,Sunshine," Deo said as he ruffled Tommy's hair. Tommy, in turn grumbled at Deo's nickname for him, then continued. "This is Timedeo, or Deo. He's the newest member to the SMP and my-," This time Deo cut Tommy off. "Platonic Fiance," Deo finished with a small smile.

Tubbo and Ranboo were shocked to hear this, nevertheless Tubbo continued with introductions. "I'm Tubbo, president of Manberg," he said looking towards Ranboo, urging him to introduce himself to Deo. "Ranboo, pleasure to meet you. I'm Tubbo's platonic husband," Ranboo said sheepishly.
Tubbo picked up from there," Tommy, give Deo a tour of the SMP. I'll go tell everyone that you'll be giving our new friend a tour, so that way no one brings you back until you're finished with showing Deo around. Come on then, follow Ranboo and I."

Tommy could've sworn that everyone was staring and whispering about him as they made their way up to the podium.

A/n
Take care of yourselves, you're all valid and I love you <3

----------sincerely,
kitty