Milk n Sugar

They walk to Phils house in a comfortable silence, when Deo notices a singular white bulb on the ground. Tommy watches in curiosity, before also noticing the flower. "Snowdrops, they mean consolation," he informs him. Deo looks over and gives a small smile before leaving the flower be.
     Tommy keeps walking, but he feels the need to ask Deo if he felt nervous. Deo tells him no, and continues to deny any entertainment of the idea of his nervousness. "Y'know snowdrops normally don't grow here, like, ever. So that means that Prime sent that as a symbol of sorts. Which means that you were nervous or worried bout something," Tommy reasons.
"...Fuck you and your detective skills," Deo argues back. "Also, what do you mean 'Prime must've sent it.' Thought you didn't believe in any gods," Deo points out. "Mm, at first I didn't, but after getting killed by Dream in the Final Control Room...I'd be dumb not to. Pretty sure I met him for a minute or so before I respawned," Tommy laughed, as though he didn't just admit to literally dying.
       Deo is completely baffled by Tommys behaviour towards a very obviously traumatic experience. Woo boy, does this kid need therapy. "Okay, does the SMP have any medical professionals of any kind, especially in the mental health field," Deo asks, trying to not sound to suspicious.
      "Mmm, we might. A lot has changed since I was exiled, so you'd be better off asking Tubbo or someone who got to stay in Manburg, Big Man," Tommy answers as he manoeuvres his way around a dog or three. They were Techno's self promo dogs obviously.
       "Right, okay then. If you were allowed back in Manburg, would you get your wounds treated," Deo says, knowing full well Tommy would say no until convinced otherwise.
    "Well maybe. Pink and I aren't on the best of terms since I burned his tree down back in Early L'manburg, but if he'll see me then yes. For clar-if-ication," he sounds the word like a child, "he's the only medical assistant for physical injuries, I dunno if he does mental shit too," he says, voice carrying the tone of a high and mighty informant.
     "Right, okay that's not what I was expecting, but thanks for that," Deo says, incredibly doubting Tommys oh so honest answer. "Shut up, we're here," Tommy hisses as he knocks on Phil's door.
      "So glad you could make it, I'll tell Techno that you're here. Come on and sit down, also do you prefer tea, coffee, or hot cocoa," Phil answers almost immediately and switches straight into 'parent who has a friend over' mode.
       "Hot cocoa for me, Deo likes coffee with milk and sugar," Tommy answers, enthusiasm covering his fear. He's not scared of Phil, a bit intimidated by Techno, but never scared of them.
His fear is because they're dragging Deo into this.