And so the Story Begins

Phil has since returned with the drinks, and Tommy downs his. He blames his nerves. Phil starts talking, and Techno walks in with pencil and paper. Now, Tommy's never been much of a writer, he never went to school.
        He went from... there to travelling (and trying to conquer) the world with the bay, to fighting for his life alongside Wilbur here on the SMP. He never had time to learn, so he just avoided writing as much as possible. He'd also like to argue that his hand writing has improved since exile, due to the whole exchanging letters thing he had going with Ranboo. That's not the point though, and he needs to focus.
      Techno's here with a paper pencil. He doesn't want to listen to something that makes his nerves. He may not be good at math, but he was easily able to put two and two together. The solution to his problem is to take Techno's stuff and either write or draw.
      With his husband ( he's given up referring to him as anything else, and he thinks it's funny to watch people grow confused as he says it, without clarifying that it's all platonic) by his side, he grabs the paper (and pencil) from Techno, and begins to write. He doesn't know what to write, but he'll probably disassociate really hard and then come back to reality with some mess of words thrown on the paper, and with that he starts writing.