PTSD and Maybe Anxiety

As soon as they step off stage, Tommy and Deo ran into Phil and Techno. Oh how Deo wanted to go off on them-yet he remained silent. For Tommy's sake, and maybe the sake of the possibility of fixing Tommy's relationship with his dad and brother.
"Is there anything that you two need," was the first thing that came out of Deo's mouth-watching Tommy out of the corner of his eye,to make sure he wasn't having another panic attack. "Ah, we, uh- wanted to ask you guys a few questions and possibly even, talk to Tommy about some things," Phil explained. Mans is going through it.
"Well, if you haven't noticed, we're a bit preoccupied at the moment," Deo said gesturing towards Tommy, who had a hand on his heart and was focusing on his breathing. "Right, when you two aren't busy would you mind stopping by Techno's house so that way we can talk? If need be, Ghostbur can so you the way there."
Deo hummed in thought, before going over to Tommy to relay the information. Tommy sits in silence for a few seconds before giving a curt nod to Deo in response. Phil watches with apprehension, waiting patiently for Deo to come back and tell Phil what Tommy's answer was.
"He agreed, although he's a bit more...wary of people and prone to emotional outbursts, unprompted or not. He might also avoid you as much as possible for a good part of the time, and have answer questions for him," Deo warned.
Techno, who had snuck up behind Phil and may or may not have eavesdropped, only responded with a simple, "That's fine, as long as we get to talk to him at some point in time."

Tommy was reminiscing some memories and retelling stories to Deo. He told Deo about the bench and its significance in his life, about all the times he'd sat there with Tubbo and- oh. "Tubbo's not here anymore. He's replaced you with Ranboo, his beloved."
Right, the best part of his homeland, his country. The memories of the L'manburg war, the disc wars, the first exile back in Pogtopia with Wilbur. His Wilbur, his brother, the man who swore that he'd always be by Tommy's side, swore to help and never harm him.
Wilbur lied though, didn't he? He forced Tommy into The Pit, cheered as Techno nearly beat him to death, cheered for his demise. Wilbur had told him Tubbo was going to leave him, was going to betray him. Had practically scolded him for hanging out with Tubbo in the first place.
When Tommy came too, the first thing he noticed was a hand on his cheek making swiping motions, as if brushing something away. The next thing he registers, is a warm liquid leaking down his cheek. Oh.
When did he start crying? All he did was tell Deo stories and the history of ''The Bench," so really he had no reason to cry as far as he was aware. "Hey, it's ok now. You're with me, you're safe. Whatever or whoever hurt you is gone now, they can't hurt you with me here,okay?"
That's Deo's voice. Deo's trying to comfort him, trying to help Tommy with...whatever the fuck is going on with him, despite not knowing a damn thing about what he's feeling right now. Which, to be fair, Tommy didn't know what the hell he was feeling either.
God, he really doesn't deserve this man, does he? The first time he sees him in what felt like years, and he's already done so much more to help him than his father and brothers ever have.

A/n: y'all are very thirsty for deoinnit content aren't you? Anyways, I have other books in progress and of course, inktober!
Love y'all <3
——————sincerely,
Kitty