Plans and Protection

Ranboo noticed Tommy getting nervous; so he whispered to Tommy, "They're talking about Deo since he's new and a mystery to them." That helped Tommy a bit ,but not by much. Tommy couldn't ponder over the audiences' whispers for much longer though, for Tubbo was now speaking.

    Tubbo tapped the mic twice, serving as both a signal to the audience and as a form of testing the mic to see if it was working. "In regards to Dream's message, I have with me our newest member of the SMP as well as Tommy. I'm sure that everyone would like an explanation, so I'lll allow them to speak now," Tubbo gestured towards the two as he finished.
    Deo grabbed Tommy, led him to the mic, and began explaining. "I believe introductions are first, I'm Timedeo, but please call me Deo. As for why Tommy's with me, simple; he's my best friend-," Deo stops to glare at Tommy, a silent way to ask if he can finish the phrase the way he wants too. 
    Tommy looked back at Deo, and gave a small smile, his way of saying 'It's alright by me.' Deo continues "-platonic fiance, and leader of the Business Bay, a faction on SMPEarth. As well as my tour guide for the time being."
     To say that everyone was shocked was an understatement. Dream however, was more displeased than he was shocked. Tommy having someone who had been through just about everything with him threw a wrench in Dream's plans. It'd be harder to msnipulate and eventually kill Tommy now. Especially if he wasn't only a member of the Business Bay, but platonically engaged to one as well.

     Phil was just as surprised as any of them, Techno included. His youngest son, platonically engaged to and leader of TimeDeo, and he was never told! He can't help but wonder if Wilbur knew, or Ghostbur for that matter. Phil took a quick glance at Techno, and knew that he had similiar thoughts running through his head.

-Techno's POV-
     Theseus of all people, was or is, the leader of an incredibly powerful group known for defeating and killing admins... and he never told me! Even worse, he's platonically engaged to one of them. To top it all off, he never told anyone, not even his best friend since childhood.
     Wait, why should i care? He betrayed me when he decide to make Tubbo president; so why do I care so much about the fact that he didn't tell me that he was platonically engaged? Why does it hurt that he didn't tell me he was the leader of a powerful group?
       Or that he had his own faction in SMPEarth? although said faction did wage war against Phil and I, he was still part of it, and as much as I hate to admit it, he still is my little brother.
       Maybe that's why it hurts so much. Maybe it's because he's my brother that it bothers me. Yes, he betrayed me. Yes, I shouldn't care about what he does or doesn't tell me. He's my little brother though. He should be able to confide in me, he should know that if he wants to tell me anything, he can.

-3rd POV-
    Tommy shot Deo a quick look, as if to say 'Did we do the right thing?' Deo knew that Tommy couldn't handle or read silence that well. To be honest, Deo could barely read the silence that was eminating from the audience all that well either. And that unnerved him.
    As for Tommy... let's just say that its a miracle that he wasn't having a panic attack. He was a nervous wreck, and the audience's silence wasn't helping at all. He was nervous to tell them about Deo and his relationship, and silence this loud meant nothing good to Tommy. Honestly, silence this loud is never good, ever. Their immense volumes of nothing could mean disapproval, it could mean that they were planning on exiling Deo with Tommy, they could even be planning ways to harm- or even kill Deo.
      And that alone could send him into a spiral. The very thought of losing his closest friend is more than enough to make him, the TommyInnit, scared. He hates to admit it, but he actually does care for his friends and family. So if anything were to happen to any of them, he would murder everybody and then himself. So if Deo got hurt because of him... great, now he's overthinking.
      And now he's making himslef panic. Just fucking great. It was then, on that day, that he decided emotions suck. It was official. TommyInnit fucking hates having emotions.

    At the same time, Deo was surveying the audience. He had heard that Tommy's family lived here. Not that he wanted to pick a fight, but Tommy's family was part of the Antarctic Empire. Tommy never liked thst much, so he made his own "empire," so to speak. And so the Business Bay was formed, Tommy met Deo and made him his right hand man.
     Despite his personality, Tommy was an amazing leader. If people would listen, he could tell them strategies that, as dumb as they sounded, always worked. Deo knew that. All of Business Bay knew that. From what Deo was told, Tommy's family and other "friends" never gave him a chance to show that.
     So was going to find a way to prove how smart Tommy is. And he was going to do that by encouraging Tommy to put Dream in prison. Which shouldn't take too long knowing how spiteful Tommy can be. Deo also knew how well Tommy's design plans and blueprints could be, so he had to prove that to everybody as well.
       He could help Tommy with the whole "prove your good at building stuff" thing. So he'd have to convince people to let Tommy back into wherever he was banned from. That would mean talking to Tubbo, or Dream. Sure, Tubbo was the president, but Dream was the one in control.
     Based on Tommy's situation, that much was obvious. If it was just Tubbo, it'd be easier to convince not only him, but the rest of Manberg as well.
    But Dream has contrrol over everyone and their favourite objects.

A/n
Uploading bc school sucks, love y'all <3
Remember you're all valid and to take care of yourselves.

      -----------sincerely,
                                     kitty