Deo is Dumb- Tommy

He smiles at Deo, so glad to have at least one person trying to help him, to stand by him. Deo mistook his smile as him trying to convince him he's fine evn though he's not. Deo is very fucking stupid... or oblivious, one of the two (Tommy would argue that he's a dumbass, but even his subconscious is telling that thought to fuck off.)
"Deo, you're really fucking stupid," he wants to say 'and I love you for it,' but Deo being... well, Deo, wouldn't understand or take it in a different way than intended.
What can he say except for bitches be dumb (he is one of the bitches, even if he won't admit to it.) Even so, Deo makes a mock gasp of offense in response to Tommy's insult.
After everything he's been through, after everything that he told Deo (which wasn't much), Deo still acts like nothing has happened, like they've seen each other just last week even though it had been what felt like years. He still treats him like he's Tommy, not like he's someone whose been alone for god knows how long, hasn't been exiled, physically and verbally abused, or manipulated.
Okay, part of that is because Tommy hasn't said jack shit about his current situation, as shitty as it is or was. Look, he wants to stay alive (kind of) and would prefer if his friends didn't die before him. Actually he would like it if nobody died, which is why he hasn't said anything or much about what he's been dealing with the past couple of weeks (or was it months, or maybe even years? He's lost any concept of time by this point.)
They have no clue, they'll never have a clue, and if it slowly destroys him from the inside out, it still keeps everyone else safe and thats all he could ever ask for. He says nothing, he obeys any orders that he's given and everyone is okay, everyone is safe. He just has to be obediant (lose every thing that makes him him, a voice says.)
"Fuck you, stupid bitch," he retailiates. Did he just respond to some kind of voice in his mind? Yes, yes he did. Is he losing his sanity? Possibly, but if a lost sanity is the price to pay for the safety of those he holds dear, then so be it, he can spare some sanity for a good cause like that.
What can he say, he's quite selfless and charitable, even if others disagree with that statement, both he and Deo know otherwise.

A/n: Bitches I am back. Not better than ever though, only back.
--------------kitty