0.2| hogwarts express

____________________________________September 1, 2021

September 1, 2021

____________________________________September 1, 2021

maras pov...

i wake up to the feeling of being shaken awake. my eyes slowly start to open and i turn to my left and i see my mom. my eyes fully open and i slowly sit up, "yes?" i question as i yawn and stretch myself.

"hurry, we have to arrive at the train station early." said mom as she started to make her way out of my room.

i get out of my bed and slowly make my way to my bathroom to start getting ready for my day back at hogwarts. after getting done doing everything i finally made my way down the stairs.

i entered the kitchen and i was greeted by the house elves with "good mornings" and "hellos". i sit myself down at the table and i am served my breakfast.

mom is sitting across from me as she read the daily prophet. i read the front page seeing if anything were interesting but all i saw was a moving picture of cornelius fudge.

i start to eat my breakfast when i suddenly started to think about how my mom was the one who woke me up this morning. i start to think, why did she wake me up today? she rarely wakes me up. well, she never does...which is weird.

"nervous?"

i look up and see my mom looking at me with a confused expression. i blink a couple of times trying to re think about what just happened.

"oh...no.." i respond as i continue eating.

"oh okay, just wanted to know, you didn't look so well right now." explained mom as she kept reading the daily prophet.

my face scrunches up, "since when did you care about my feelings?" i question.

my mom put down the daily prophet and stood up and started to exit the dining room, "hurry, don't want to be late." was all mom said.