0.3| the hufflepuff

____________________________________

mara's pov
one week at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry passed by quickly.

the first years finally got used to the large school as well for everyone else it felt like nothing to them. on the second day of school when it was morning and everyone was in the great hall for breakfast our owls delivered our gifts.

ever since i entered hogwarts, i never received a single gift or any sort of mail from my parents. i don't really care though. but on that day, i did receive a gift.

i received a gift from my mom. it was a necklace that had some sort of jet black gem charm. it was pretty and looked very expensive and it came with a card from my mom telling me to wear it at all times no matter what.

i'm not a huge fan of jewelry but i'll let this one slide for now.

i sat at the great hall reading through my potions book while eating a green apple when suddenly beomgyu and his little group crash down roughly play fighting while sitting down around me.

"morninggg miss mara black!" exclaimed jake

"morning." i respond not taking my eyes off my potions book.

"aww...did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" questioned beomgyu teasingly thinking that i'd react.

i turn to beomgyu, "no." i respond as i look back down at my book.

"man she's always been like this just leave her." said heeseung  causing me to slightly nod while pressing my lips together.

as beomgyu and his friends started chit chatting about the most randomest topics i decided to start putting away my stuff and packed an extra apple for later.