0.4| the project

____________________________________

____________________________________third person povtension

third person pov
tension.
tension grew and grew every time beomgyu and mara were in each other's presence.

ever since the incident of the slytherins picking on the hufflepuff, beomgyu and mara were on each other. they'd send send each other glares full of threat. but the two couldn't scare each other.

mara's affects couldn't affect beomgyu, or that's what mara thought...
but beomgyu's affects couldn't affect mara.

the two wouldn't budge. even though they seemed unbothered, it was mostly beomgyu who would feel more threatened. but beomgyu didn't want to show his weakness.

jake, niki, and heeseung didn't understand how beomgyu was able to keep eye contact with the girl. those three have had traumatizing experiences with mara.

mara has a stare that can make you feel worthless, frightened, alone, dull, sad, angry, and make you think about your horrible decisions you've done in the past that make you become horribly guilty about yourself.

people call it the mara affect.

people don't understand how the girl can do it. mara will never hold back no matter what. that's another reason why many people avoid the girl. her stare. the stare that can bring back your nightmares.

"come on guys, it's too awkward can you guys like...get along?" questioned jake in annoyance as he bit into a green apple.

mara looked up from her book looking at jake and then beomgyu who was intensely staring at her. mara knew that beomgyu was trying to do this to maybe "tic her off" and just get a reaction from her. or maybe to try to make her look bad.

"i didn't start it." stated mara as she sipped on her orange juice while reading her book.

beomgyu scoffed and chuckled, "really mara?"

"yeah." replied mara.

"okay how about this, you two get along and....we will be a great slytherin friend group and forget all about everything." stated niki as he placed his hands on his hips proudly.