2.0| staying at walker mansion

____________________________________

____________________________________WALKER MANSION, 8:30pm 3RD PERSON POV

WALKER MANSION, 8:30pm
3RD PERSON POV

mara and the boys suddenly appeared at the front of walker mansion.

"woah...is this...your grandmas home?" questioned heeseung in a shocked tone observing the front of the home.

the others observed the house with wide eyes and opened mouths not expecting a large mansion. sure, they knew that mara was wealthy but not WEALTHY.

"well...what's your plan mara?" questioned jay catching the others attention.

"stay here til we go to school, send your parents a message and have them send over your luggage, we can't put your family in danger sunghoon." explained mara as she placed her hand on sunghoons shoulder.

"but also your guys's family, my father knows all of your information, he's never met my moms parents. if my dad didn't care about my mom, he doesn't care about her family, so there's no way he'd come over here." said mara making the others nod in agreement, "but please, at least warn your parents." added the girl.

the group made their way towards the front door. mara was about to knock but it suddenly opened revealing her grandmother, "mara! come on in, please let in your friends." said the grandmother warmly as she opened the door wider for the others to enter.

the boys entered with shocked faces seeing the most unique and beautiful interior of the large mansion, "you guys must be exhausted and hungry, please follow me." said maras grandmother as she walked towards the dining area.

the rest followed but mara went up to her grandmother, "you know everything that's going on right?" questioned the girl as she raised an eyebrow.

maras grandmother nodded, "i knew this day would come."

"but how?" questioned the girl.

"i will have a talk about it later, right now, please sit down and eat, you guys are going through a lot." said the grandmother as she lead the group towards the dining table.