1.1| panic

____________________________________

____________________________________DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE, 5:30pm MARA'S POV

DUMBLEDORE'S OFFICE, 5:30pm
MARA'S POV

"mara...i know you have many questions...but you must understand that even the professors and i don't even know what's going on." explained dumbledore

i roll my eyes in annoyance and sigh, "do you at least have an idea?" i question.

dumbledore pressed his lips together unsure of what to say, "if i say this...you might think i'm mad. but, i have a feeling that the cult your parents joined years ago and had you..they're rising again." said dumbledore.

i stay thinking, "sir...now that you stated that....it kind of makes sense." i say

ever since lock down at hogwarts started again it hasn't been the same. especially since a lot of people from hogwarts got attacked.

lately i have been going back and forth with dumbledore and my group about this whole situation. it's honestly been very hard on me.

turns out that the colored auras that the cloaked people were taking wasn't a soul, it was the energy of love.

since i'm part of the cursed, i have no true love in me. that's why my love aura doesn't get taken away. i have no love energy to be taken away from me. others on the other hand are different obviously.

the whole population of hogwart students are not cursed. everyone has true love in them. dumbledore and i were discussing about jungwons cousin karina who was affected the most.

she was a girl seriously full of love. she was kind and was always there for anyone who needed it no matter what. but once her love aura got taken, she became dull, wouldn't speak, and looked like a walking zombie.

dumbledore told me that only about ten students were affected. he's thankful that many people didn't get affected. but the students who are affected will be spending their time in the hospital wing as professors and very bright witches and wizards try to find a counter curse to cure the affected students.