2.2| return of the cursed

____________________________________

____________________________________defense against the dark arts classroom, HOGWARTS11:30 pm 3rd person pov

defense against the dark arts classroom, HOGWARTS
11:30 pm
3rd person pov...

mara quietly slipped out of her bed and carefully exited the dormitory. she made it down to the common room and quietly exited the place.

"lumos," whispered mara as her wand lit up

mara made her way through many stairs and hallways carefully hoping that she wouldn't get caught since she was up and out of her dormitory very late at night.

the girl then sighed in relief when she made it to the front of her uncles classroom. mara was about to knock until the door opened and there she saw was aamon standing.

"i knew you'd be here." said aamon as he widened the door for the girl to enter. mara took a deep breath and entered the classroom with no hesitation.

there was a moment of silence until aamon spoke up, "what do you want?"

"i came here to talk," replied mara as she put her wand away into her coat, "no hurting each other or anything, just a proper family talk."

aamon let out a small sigh while nodding as he put away his wand as well. the man signaled mara to follow him up into his office. the two made their way into the office and took their seats.

"did it really take you three days to come here and talk to me?" questioned aamon with a small chcuckle.

mara rolled her eyes, "school got in the way and i ended up forgetting but anyways...first question aamon...where's beomgyu?" questioned mara.

aamon slightly chuckled, "why do you care? don't you hate him?"
"used to and never will. now, where is he?"
"sorry but i cant give out that in-"
"does he know his own father murdered his mother?" interrupted mara suddenly causing aamon to stumble on his words.

there was silence and all mara did was stare at the man intensely waiting for him to speak.

"no, beomgyu doesn't know...i- how do you know this?" questioned aamon with concern as he raised an eyebrow.
"wow, what a great group of people. and well, i have my ways of knowing. now, where's my mom?" questioned the girl as she crossed her arms.