0.9| planning

____________________________________

____________________________________3RD PERSON POVQUIDDITCH FEILD

3RD PERSON POV
QUIDDITCH FEILD

"GREAT MOVE MARA!" exclaimed yeonjun as he pat the girls back zooming past by her.

a small smirk formed on maras lips after receiving the compliment. as mara held the quaffle in her hand she quickly zoomed and dodged her incoming teammates who are training with her.

from a far mara can spot yeonjun, who is the keeper and captain of the team preparing himself for what can come. mara turned to her left and saw heeseung free. she passed the quaffle to him quickly.

heeseung is heading towards the goal hoops. yeonjun forms a smirk across his lips thinking that he can block heeseungs goal. as heeseung got closer he suddenly dropped the ball.

as yeonjun got distracted and confused after seeing that heeseung dropped the ball mara quickly caught the ball and flew up and threw it into a goal post.

"WOOO!" both heeseung and mara cheered as they high fived each other while receiving cheers from their other teammates.

from afar sunghoon, jay, and jungwon we're watching the slytherin team practice. heeseung and mara invited them to watch.

after the lockdown, try outs for quidditch happened. mara and heeseung made the team again as well as jay. surprisingly, sunghoon made the team even though he's a beginner, but mara promised to help out sunghoon as well as jay offered to help.

"mara and heeseung are brilliant." said jungwon with excitement seeing how well the duo play together.

jay and sunghoon agreed, "yeah...that's a move i want to try someday." said sunghoon.

"hey whens the first game?" questioned jay

"uh...next friday. it's ravenclaw against slytherin." said jungwon as he shifted his gaze to his friends, the field, then to his book.

"how do you know?" questioned sunghoon.

"my cousin karina. she's a seventh year. she made the ravenclaw team and is currently captain." said jungwon with a small smile.