1.2| winter is here

____________________________________

____________________________________3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV...

seconds turned into minutes
minutes turned into hours
hours turned into days
days turned into weeks
and weeks turned into months

ever since that dark october night in the potions classroom, mara has tried her best avoiding interaction with jay, heeseung, sunghoon, and jungwon.

it's december now close to winter break and mara hasn't came in contact with any of the boys. for the first few days mara would skip classes and not attend.

her behavior did concern the boys. they felt sad that she wasn't involving herself in anything. even during quidditch practice mara tried her best to avoid heeseung which was difficult because he's someone that gets attached very easily.

the whole group felt lonely without mara. they felt so incomplete. every time they tried to talk to her or ask her what's going on, she'd just leave without saying a word. mara would take different routes around the school to not interact with any of the boys.

the boys would meet up at the library still and would investigate but talk about mara as well. they felt very concerned for mara, but no matter what they did, mara wouldn't budge to talk or even stand next to them for a split second.

maras interaction with her father stayed heavy on her. a overwhelming feeling of anger and frustration grew in the girl each and everytime the boys would try to get close to her or talk to her.

but now mara knew. mara now knows that her father is behind all of this. now she needs to find a way to stop him. mara doesn't want to become like her father. mara doesn't want future generations to feel what she feels and go through what she goes through.

someone who did notice changes in maras behavior was hagrid. hagrid always cares for his students and mara is one of them.

during mara's third year she'd help hagrid out with the animals and take good care of them. recently hagrid has been trying to involve mara with his animal duties.