0.6| the new professor

_________________________________

____________________________________wednesday/sept

wednesday/sept. 29
DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS CLASS

mara made her way out of her herbology class and started heading towards her defense against the dark arts class. one of her most favorite classes.

mara heard a lot of gossip that there was going to be a new professor for that class today since the one she had was just a substitute. people said that the professor wasn't going to show up til later since they haven't been seen yet.

mara entered her class and spotted heeseung who saved a spot for her. mara made her way towards the seat and sat herself down as she made small talk with the boy.

heeseung and mara became closer friends over time.

"hey what are doing after classes today?" questioned heeseung.

"i have to go with my group to make our potion cause tomorrow is presentations." said mara as she placed her supplies on her desk.

"oh that's true! does it take long to make?" questioned heeseung.

"no, i've made it before." responded mara.

heeseung was about to speak until suddenly the substitute of the class spoke up, "hello class! i am sadly announcing that at this moment i will be leaving hogwarts. i had fun teaching you guys. anyways, please welcome your new professor! professor lee!"

suddenly a serious looking young man walked out of the office and stood himself next to the substitute. many people were whispering as some girls were blushing and giggling while quietly complimenting him.