1.4| invitation

____________________________________

____________________________________DECEMBER 23RD, 2021WALKER MANSIONMARA'S POV

DECEMBER 23RD, 2021
WALKER MANSION
MARA'S POV...

the past days, spending quality time with family has been quite interesting. it's been a very different type of change and environment for me.

before, it used to just be mother, father, and i. but when dad left, it was always just mom and i. this change was obviously something that i have to get used to.

im sitting outside in the garden admiring the beauty of the huge backyard of the home. suddenly a voice from behind me interrupted me out of my daydream.

"glad you love the garden. usually people don't admire my garden." said grandmother as she sat herself next to me.

the past days, grandma has been teaching me so much about our family history. especially the reason why we're so wealthy.

many many years ago, starting from the first ever walker, KLAUS WALKER, he started his own wand making business. he started out small and didn't make any good money, but mr. ollivander loved his work.

ollivander helped klaus go worldwide and now the companies are still making the wands til this day and sending them in into every wand shop in the wizarding world.

"how has training gone so far?" questioned grandmother.

i quietly sigh, "it's going good so far. legilimency is my strongest. apparition is my second strongest. i don't think being an animagus is my thing. metamorphagy is really tough....and we'll i've learned more defensive spells."

"ah great. i knew legilimency and apparition would be your strongest. metamorphagy...it's tough, but it runs in the family. you'll get it." said grandma with a soft smile.

i slightly nod and look out into the garden feeling awkwardness taking over me again. but that wasn't until i thought of something.

"grandma...how did you...feel about my mom...joining the cursed?" i question.