1.6| the truth pt.1

____________________________________

____________________________________JANUARY 1ST, 2022, 11:30 am PARK MANSION 3RD PERSON POV

JANUARY 1ST, 2022, 11:30 am
PARK MANSION
3RD PERSON POV

mara was sitting by a window watching the snow fall gracefully in the backyard of the house.

mara didn't know what to do. she kept calling and calling her mom but she wouldn't answer. mara kept thinking if either she got drunk and stayed at her friends house, is in danger, or is ignoring her.

"don't worry mara, im sure she'll pick up soon." said heeseung as he made his way towards the quiet girl.

mara moved her gaze from the window to the boy. all the girl did was nod in response not knowing what to say. she didn't know why all of the sudden she became concerned wondering where her mom was. usually mara wouldn't care if she didn't hear from her mom.

"may i sit?" questioned heeseung as he pointed to the extra space next to mara.

mara nodded as she slightly scooted herself over to give the boy more space. heeseung stared out the window as well watching the snow fall. but suddenly heeseung for distracted by mara. he couldn't help but observe the girl.

but then the events from last night. seeing the way mara and jay would look at each other. the way they dance. the way mara accepted the boy to even get that close to her. heeseung thought it was crazy seeing mara like that.

that kind of mara was VERY rare.

but something heeseung noticed that no one else seemed to pick up was a necklace mara was wearing. mara was wearing the necklace her mom gave her when the school year started.

the necklace mara was wearing was glowing blue. it was glowing the whole night.

"mara...that necklace your mom gave you. does it have any magic in it?" questioned heeseung as he slowly and carefully picked up the charm.

"umm...not that i know of. i don't think so. why?" questioned mara as she looked at her charm that was in heeseungs hands.

"last night. when you were with us and dancing with jay, it was glowing. it was like bright blue." said heeseung as he carefully let the charm fall out of his hands.