0.7| hogsmeade disaster

____________________________________

___________________________________THE GREAT HALL •7:45 am

THE GREAT HALL
•7:45 am

the first day of october came by quick. but some students are nervous and excited as they talked about quidditch try outs are today.

there was a specific schedule of course:
(5:00 pm)Friday/October 1st: Slytherin
(5:00 pm)Saturday/October 2nd: Gryffindor
(5:00 pm)Sunday/October 3rd: Hufflepuff
(5:00 pm)Monday/October 4th: Ravenclaw

mara and heeseung sat next to each other as usual in the early morning talking about quidditch with excitement.

"mara..." called out a voice

mara looked up and saw beomgyu with jake, niki, and another student named keeho.

mara mentally rolled her eyes not wanting to interact with beomgyu, "yes?" said mara with annoyance.

"annoyed already? huh...anyways, you're going to tryouts today right?" questioned beomgyu.

"yeah...i've told you already." remarked mara as she sipped on her orange juice.

"well...what time will it be at?" questioned beomgyu in his usual cocky tone.

"five." said heeseung as he pursed his lips in frustration.

heeseung didnt like it when beomgyu was around mara. he felt like beomgyu would try to harm mara based off of what he's already seen the boy do.

beomgyu thanked heeseung and left with the three other boys. suddenly jake jogged his way back to heeseung and mara, "good luck guys." whispered jake as he sent a soft smile to the two.

mara and heeseung just nodded and sent awkward smiles, "good luck as well jake." replied heeseung.

after the boys left mara and heeseung looked at each other with faces of confusion due to not knowing why beomgyu interacting with them this morning since it's very obvious that he doesn't like both mara and heeseung.