2.3| battle in the field

____________________________________

____________________________________[continuing from last chapter](tw: fighting, blood, injuries)3rd person pov

[continuing from last chapter]
(tw: fighting, blood, injuries)
3rd person pov

"beomgyu?"

the boy slowly lifted up his wand but mara was quick enough to smack it out of his hand. beomgyu groaned in pain and frustration as he tried getting up.

"get...off of me!" exclaimed beomgyu as he tried to get up.
"beomgyu...let me cure you." said mara as she threw her wand off to the side and slowly lifted up her arms.

"we don't have to go through this...we can't keep hurting each other beomgyu...you already know that deep inside you, you don't want to hurt anyone." said mara.

"you don't know my intentions mara! i can hurt you! i will do it without hesitation!" exclaimed beomgyu as he tried getting up.

"beomgyu, you need to realize that following my father and yours is damaging you!" argued mara when all of the sudden she felt herself being harshly pushed off.

the girl landed hard onto the ground and suddenly beomgyu was on top now, "shut up! you don't know anything! my father and yours are doing something great! why prevent it when we can be the most powerful people in the world?"

"our fathers ways of being powerful is horrible! you'll never be a powerful wizard beomgyu! not in that way! the way your father is teaching you will make you less powerful! you'll feel lost and alone!" replied mara.

anger rose in beomgyu. the boy harshly grabbed the girls shoulders, "you're wrong! you're the one that's lost! you're the-"

"SHUT UP AND THINK ABOUT THE WAY YOUR MOTHER WANTED YOU TO BE!" exclaimed mara causing beomgyu to shut up.

but the mention of his mother didn't sit right with him, "y-you know...nothing! about my mother."

"remember beomgyu! remember! think about the person she wanted you to be! think about the way she changed herself to be a better mother for you! for you to feel powerful...but with love, friendship, and kindness..." said mara with a small frown