Chapter four.

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

***

It was Valentine's Day. A day were two people express their love for each other. A day full of joy and happiness.  Red and pink hearts everywhere that symbolizes affection and love.
People giving flowers and chocolate to the ones they care of the most. The day where Cupit shoots an arrow making two people fall in love. This day is magical as Valentine's Day is a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. 

It was the 14th February and the T.S.C company was celebrating this year like always. When Jungkook found out about this he was over the moon. He always wanted to bring y/n chocolates and flowers but you would hide in your room all day not bothering to open your door to anyone.

But today was the day that Jungkook would give you flowers and maybe take you out on a date. The thought made him crazy he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Jungkook entered the company with a huge smile, he was holding flowers and a box of chocolates just for you. People notice and started to whisper about who the lucky girl might be. 

Jungkook went inside the elevator and pressed the floor number of your office. Your office was at the top of the building which Jungkook found quite strange as the top floor is used for storage and not for people like you as you were the CFO. He thought you would be working on his floor but you proved him wrong. 

The elevator door opened with a ping. He walked out of the elevator; he was wearing a dark blue suit that showed his perfect body. His strong muscles, wide shoulders and long legs. His tattooed arm was making him more attractive than he already is. 

With a small smile he made his way towards your office only to be greeted with darkness. The lights inside your office were off meaning that you were not inside and probably out.

Jungkook then remember what Gwon said to him one time, that you don't come to the company on Wednesdays. He looked at his phone realizing it was Wednesday.

He felt disappointed, angry and sad, he always wanted to give you flowers just to see your beautiful smile that would make his heart go insane and now the day he finally had a good opportunity but you were not there. 

He dressed really good and put one of his best colognes for you, so you would be impressed but he failed yet again. Making his way back to the elevator to go back to his office and finish up some work.

The elevator door opened; this time with a person inside of it. Jungkook's gaze where on his shoes not wanting to look up at the person but when he heard a familiar gasp, he immediately made eye contact to the person in front of him. To his surprise it was y/n. He felt overjoyed, he gives her a wide smile but all he received from her was a shocked face. 

"M-Mr. Jeon, m-may I ask why you are here?" y/n questioned hesitantly, trying not to sound scared. 

Jungkook smirked walking into the elevator trapping her exit.  

"I am here to meet you, pink cheeks,"Jungkook said in the deepest manly voice.

y/n tensed up hearing her new nick name, feeing extremely disturbed. Giving him a confused look to which he found cute.

He laughs at your reaction. passing you the flowers he had brought for you and the box of chocolates. 

Your eyes grew wide, quickly putting your hand to cover your nose and mouth which was already protected by the mask you were wearing. Turning your head around to avoid the flowers as much as you can.

"Mr. Jeon! What are you doing? I am allergic to flowers!" you tried to scream at him but you hand was still covering your mouth so it came out as a mumble, but he understood what you said and instantly drops the flowers giving you a worried look. 

"I am so sorry y/n, I didn't know," he whispers in an apologetic tone. 

You tried to walk around him to go to your office and skip this awkward situation but he stopped in front of you. Looking in to your eyes giving you some sort of butterflies but you ignore the feeling. 

"y/n," his whisper in a hulky voice coming close to you "I know you hate physical contact but can you please let me hug you...for once." he moaned. You were too close to him and it was making your skin burn up, hairs on your neck started to stand up. He was making you feel uncomfortable and he knew it. 

When he realized the situation, he slowly backed away still keeping eye contact. 

"I'm sorry," he sighed looking down on his feet, feeling ashamed of his actions. 

You quickly walked around him trying to get out of this elevator as fast as you can but his words made you stop. 

"Why are you wearing a dark hoodie in this weather? You have a beautiful body you know?" he spoke looking at your back. 

You said nothing and made your way to your office. 

***

"AHH! how can I be this stupid?" Jungkook whispered to himself pulling his hair a little. He was frustrated by his actions a couple of hours ago, his plan failed again, all he wanted to do was give you flowers but that failed miserably.

How did he not know you were allergic to flowers, the thought made him more mad. Is this why you wear gloves and a mask? He questioned in his thoughts. 

He got up from his chair and started to pack his stuff away. His office was right next to Mr. Soo's office as he was about to go out, he heard Mr. Soo talking on the phone with someone. Jungkook's eyes grew wide as he heard what Mr. Soo was talking about.

"Yes, I also think it's time we talk about the engagement between y/n and your son Mrs. Kang,"

***

 Vote

Vote