Chapter 33

Wanda POV

The first thing I realised when I woke up was the awful pounding at the pulse points of my head. A high pitched noise resonated through my ears and I squeezed my eyes shut to block it out. Slowly, I peeled my eyelids open and pushed myself to sit up, hoping that I wouldn't vomit. Thankfully, my headache seemed to be the only physical torment. I touched the bed sheet beside me.

"Bucky," I whispered, resisting the groan that bubbled in my throat. Embarrassment. Complete and utter embarrassment flooded through my mind at the reminder of last night. I had never experienced such an awful moment in my entire life. The groan eventually came out, but it sounded pathetic, my voice sore from screaming the lyrics to Toxic with Darcy.

Groaning, I moved to get up, but suddenly realised a wet feeling between my thighs. I stared down at the underwear I was wearing from the night before and my eyes widened. "Shit!" I swore, quickly getting up and pulled the duvet back. A blood stain was smeared across the bedsheet.

Perfect timing. Absolutely bloody perfect. I contained my scream as I yanked off the bed sheet, taking my aggression out on the linen. When I finally pulled it off, I noticed my red energy sparking from my fingertips. Ignoring it, I went into the bathroom and quickly washed myself down with a shower.

"J.A.R.V.i.S, what's the time?" I asked, folding up my moon-cup and pushing it inside my vagina.

"It's nearly 11am."

I closed my eyes as I arranged the cup and stood, wiping away any remaining blood with a tissue. I grabbed the nearest clean pair of underwear I could find and forcefully pushed my legs through each hole. Despite feeling a little cleaner after the shower, I couldn't stop myself from feeling angry. My stomach started to cramp and I pulled open the medicine cabinet to get an ibuprofen. Quickly filling up one of the bathroom glasses with some water, I placed the pill on my tongue and took a swig of liquid.

Leaning my hands against the basin, I stared at myself in the mirror. Even after having a shower, I couldn't hide how exhausted I looked. I started the tear up and allowed myself one sob before taking another sip of water. I poured the rest down the drain and slammed the glass down on the countertop, wincing at the loud clink it made.

"I hate being a woman," I muttered before returning to the bedroom to find some clothes to wear. I opted with some leggings and a tank top. As an extra measure of comfort, I slipped on the Hawkeye hoodie that Clint had bought me as a joke. I tried to smile at the memory, but I was too angry to delve into sentimentality. I either needed to punch out my anger or...no, I needed to punch my anger out.

Tony, Pepper and Sam were in the kitchen, looking at some news articles that had photos from the party. Unsurprisingly, Tony piped up as I entered the room. "Hey, little red, you got lucky last night, huh? Who was that guy we saw you leave with?"

I forced the air out of my lungs and opened the fridge door, ignoring his intrusive prompts. It was Tony. He persisted.

"Oh, come on," he teased, walking towards me with a shit-eating grin on his face. "No details? Didn't see anyone leaving your room thi-"

I slammed the door shut and pushed some of my magic towards him, making him stumble backwards. I wasn't messing around today. "Don't test me today, Stark," I warned, sipping the orange juice I had retrieved from the fridge and placing it on the table.

Tony took that answer as an indicator to make another joke. "Jeez, that time of the month?"

I couldn't help it. Before I knew what I was doing, I took two strides and punch him in the face. He stumbled backwards as Sam immediately stood up to stop me from doing any further damage.