Chapter 2.14 Jungwon

"Okay and he said it exactly like that? Like did he say it like "let's...talk..." or was he like "let's TALK!" ?"
I was pacing up and down in my room, Sunoo sitting on my bed asking me all these question and as he called it: "being my support system to emotionally and mentally prepare me for my meet up with Jay that afternoon"

„I don't know Sunoo! Why are you asking me all these questions my nerves are WRECKED!"
It was true. My nerves really were wrecked
I was trying to calm down, focus and plan ahead but Sunoo wouldn't let twenty seconds pass by without squeezing answers to the strangest questions out of me.

„Yeah Sunoo calm down please you're stressing everyone out."
Jake tried to calm me down by patting my back.

„But did he-„
Sunoo didn't get to finish since I cut him off.

„I DONT KNOW OH MY GOD SHUT UP PLEASE!"
I screeched.

„Well I am SORRY THAT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT!"
He screamed back.

„I JUST-„

„SHUT UP ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU!"

Sunoo, Jake and me all snapped our heads towards the door, where my brother was standing breathing heavily.

„Your screeching can probably be heard throughout the whole neighborhood so please for christ's sake SHUT UP and be QUIET I have Exams to study for!"
He glared at us, we retreated back into the room.

„S-sorry"
I murmured.

„It's okay, what's the problem anyways?"
He came in and sat on my bed next to Jake, Sunoo and me still over in the corner.

„Well you see um I kinda have a um a d-date this afternoon? Although it's not really a date so um yea."

He tilted his head to the side and stared at me, blinking a couple of times as we all stood/sat there in silence.

„And you're going wearing...that?"
He pointed towards my school outfit, a basic white sweater with plain blue jeans.

„That's a boring outfit but don't worry, Jinnie will get here in less then 20 minutes, you will be helped bro."
With that he got up, patted my back and then left the room, all of us sitting there, unsure of what to do.

We are BACK!
After 3 months, moving twice and about 5 exams I am finally writing again!
I'm so sorry for the long hiatus, especially since it was unannounced but I'll be better from now on.
I hope you're still reading if yes, welcome back! I missed you guys :)
-minie