Chapter 2.15

Okay this is it.
We're finally going to meet Jinnie, Jeongin's partner who I've been waiting to meet for MONTHS.
I really wanna make a good impression.

The doorbell rang through the house and Jeongin let out a dolphin like scream to which we all covered our ears.

"JINNIE'S HERE!!"
He jumped up from my bed at lightspeed and bolted to the door.
We all followed him slowly and were suprised to see...a man? There was a man, not much older then Jeongin standing in the entryway as my brother engulfed him in a hug, he was smiling, was this...Jinnie?

"Uhh H-hey I'm Jungwon."
I stuttered quietly, feeling shy and a little bit baffled at the male standing there.

"Omg! I forgot you two never met! Jinnie this is my babybro Jungwon, Won this is Jinnie."

The guy smiled at me. Damn he was good looking.

"Hey Jungwon! I've heard a lot about you, your brother loves you a lot! I'm excited to get to know you more, I'm Hyunjin but you can just call me Hyung."
He said in a melodic voice, still smiling at me.

"Oh- yeah hi! I've heard a lot about you too! I'm happy to finally meet you."
I smiled back.

"Is something up? You don't look good."
Sunoo "whispered" (at a volume where everyone could hear very clearly." to me.

"Yeah."
I tried to play it off.

"I know what it is."
Jeongin laughed.
"I believe it's because I never specified Jonnies gender he's probably surprised."

I felt ashamed so I was blushing, biting my lip and looking down.

"Sorry..."
I mumbled.

"Aww he really is adorable! I also heard you we're going on a date? Looking at you Jeongin was right, come on let's go i'll help you put together an outfit."

Jeongin was right, he really is the sweetest.

--

After Lunch, Hyunjin left and Jeongin went to pick up Grandma from the Hospital.
Sunoo and Jake went home.

"Grandma!"
I greeted her.

"My Jungwon!"
She hugged me as soon as she entered the house.

"I'm so glad to be back home! How have you been dear? You look very...pretty!"

My heart dropped. Makeup. Sunoo put makeup on me earlier. Not much of course but a little bit.

"Ahaha yeah um Sunoo was just messing around, I lost a bet so he put makeup on me..."

Grandma mustered my face more closely before smiling.
"Well it looks beautiful!"

I smiled.
No need to be scared, Grandma won't judge.

"Who's Jacket it that?"

Jeongin looked at me with wide eyes.

Hyunjin's Jacket

Grandma doesn't know about Hyunjin. She knows that Jeongin has a partner, but not that it's a boy.

"Um that's Jake's! He must have forgotten it."
I smiled.

"Well you better give it back then."
She smiled back.

"I will- I will."

Garndmother was tired so we brought her up to her room and she went to bed.

Jeongin looked at his wristwatch and smiled at me.
"It's time, you gotta go."

After everything that happened with Niki, Jay and me had of course rescheduled.

"Wait! You forgot this!"
Jeongin went over into the living room and came back with...a suitcase?

"Uh yeah I'm pretty sure us talking won't last THAT long..."

He just smiled and walked past me to open the door, reavealing all 6 of my friends in Jake's car smiling and waving.

"Guys what is this?"
I laughed.

"It's a surprise vacation to the cabin! We thought it would be good for Niki!"
Sunoo explained, hugging Niki from the side who just weakly smiled.

"Get in will you? We have a ride to be on!"
Sunghoon smiled at me.

"Wha- but- huh? What about Grandma?"
I turned to Jeongin who was putting my suitcase into tge trunk of the car.

"I'll take care of it, you enjoy your time little brother you deserve it."

"Thank you!"
I hugged him and he patted my head.

"Thanks for not telling Grandma about Jinnie...we'll figure out how to tell her eventually right?"

I smiled at him.

"Yes we will don't worry."

We bid our goodbyes and I got into the car, squishing myself into the backrow with Niki and Sunoo.

And just like that we were on the road.

Cabin Trip Part 2 here we go.