2.20: Shots

Jungwon's POV

The stereo bass was booming all the way outside as we pulled into the driveway. Parties were never really my thing, but I figured I'd take my grandma's advice to heart, you know, try new things and give them a chance.

Now I'm sure my grandma didn't mean drinking at parties, but her statement was very broad and leaves a lot to interpretation so I'm interpreting it this way and you can't judge me for it.

I'm set on my decision so when entering the house, I immediately want to storm off to look for the drinks table when Jake grabs my shoulder and spins me back around.

„Ah ah no no no Jungwon this time I'm not letting you storm off to hide somewhere please spend some time hanging around for once? Come on we'll have fun!" He musters my face with a hopeful expression.

„Only if we can get drinks first?" I smirk as he smiled cheeckily.

„That's my boy! Yeah Sunghoon will drive us home or something come on we'll get something from the kitchen. By the way how do you wanna do this?"

„I want to be drunk today okay? I'll happily black out aslong as I can be distracted enough by booze to enjoy a Party for once."

Jake smiled „Okay as long as you drink responsibly I can manage to take care of you for tonight."

When we got to the drinks area I was feeling giddy.

„Okayy what do you want, Vodka, Tequila, Beer or Wine?" Jake pointed at a bunch of different beverages on the table but I was too distracted by...

„Wonyoung?!" The tall girl turned around and shrieked when she saw me.

„Jungwon!! What are you doing here I didn't know you were a Party-Person?" She hugged me closely and I couldn't have thought of anyone in the world I wanted to see more than her this evening.

„Uhh hey Wonyoung was it? I'm Jake, Jungwon's friend and you are?" Jake approached with an awkward smile.

Wonyoung gave me a shocked look and slapped my shoulder. „Jungwon! How dare you not mention your favorite cousin to your friends ever? I'm Wonyoung yes, Jungwon's cousin I don't live here but I recently moved closer to help with Grandma since her health isn't too great we wanted to be closer to my school and Jungwon, nice to meet you Jake!"

She extended a hand which Jake happily shook before looking me up and down.

„First time getting drunk huh...I know exactly what he needs, Jake find us some Lemon and the Salt, we're doing Tequila shots!"

————————————————-
3rf Person POV
5 shots in and my vision is a bit shaky.
All I can do is laugh, I've never felt so weird and fuzzy inside as I do now.

„aAyy Jakeyyyyy" Jungwon sang as he went to give him a hug from behind, wrapping his arms around the other's shoulders.

„It's hitting huh" Jake laughed and patted Jungwon's hands while smiling at Wonyoung.

„Wellll my job here is done but I will leave you guys to it for now and hang with my friend for a while. Come say hi anytime tho, we'll be on the patio~" Wonyoung hugged the entwined boys and left the kitchen.

„o-oh bYe!!" Jungwon yelled at full volume which made Jake flinch a bit.

„Okayyy let's go Dance!"