66

Shamya

" Bit- Shut up" Tj said mugging me cause I was trying to ignore him on purpose.

" Yippy Cow Yoooo" Kemo came over here playing and shit.

" Fuck going - Aye look" Von said pointing at a about to be scene it looked like.

She not gonna fight back though cause it was a promise she made i don't know to who but since then she's been nice and let people run over her.

I know how you have to break it though so if she don't want to break it it's not gonna be broken she got me she don't need to be fighting anyways.

" AY - " Von said and Tray , Smokey , Uzi , luh Dee , Draco , Hawk , And JB ran to the scene and put her behind them.

" NO , You may not like her but I get where she's coming from that's gonna forever be my sister I'm sorry for everything I did to her and I'm gonna prove my point so no that's you being selfish you were always the different one that didn't care about neither of us so now you know .. How I feel about the situation " Victory said and pulled her hand back from Tasia.

I looked at Tasia and she was about to say something and I walked off .

Fuck the violence I just wanna see is my sister ok before I retaliate on anything.

She was bluntly starring at the ground.

I've seen this look before it's a " Idc " and when this looks comes on you can never read her emotions and she always turn off like this when she's hurt.

" Poohbear "I said and she looked up and her eyes were red meaning she was heated.

Her pupil wasn't red it was the white part of her eye that does this when she's mad and when she does this she makes sure no one sees it so she close her eyes to hide the fact.

" Poohbear " I said and lifted her head up.

She looked at me with what looked like hurt anger & betrayal.

" No I just want everybody to Leave Me Alone" She said and moved my hands and turned around walking.

I was hurt but she's been through more then anything and I wanted to be there but I couldn't be there for me and her at the same time but I could I'm just weak.

I sat in the car I came with which was one of my dads cars but I didn't leave cause Victory and Latasia.

Just be her keeper for me
Never leave each others side
Check on your dad
I'll always love you two my daughters
And my one brave son.

I remembered one part of her note she left.

" One brave Son" I thought over and over.

I remembered her smile and it looked similar to Von's but I don't know.

" Fuck" I frustratedly hit the dash board .

A tear fell and I felt it cause no one knew I cried and I wanted it too stay like that.

Victoria them came after a while arguing getting in the car.

The police sirens were heard and I just fell asleep until I arrived any where else but the park.