Attacked 1

Your POV

      Tears streamed down my cheeks as I run tripping over roots and sticks camouflaged by the night. It was really difficult to run. I had open wounds all over my body, gunshot wounds around my shoulder area, and I could barely see anything through all the fog. Even so, I had to keep going I needed to get as far away as possible. I kept running till I couldn't hear the screaming and gunshots anymore. My breathing became staggard and my vision started to blur.

       "I-I...can't...f-faint" I whispered falling to the ground with a quiet thud. 

Ciel POV

      I sighed while continuing to read and sign documents and letters scattered across my desk. There was still so much more work left to do but I decided to leave it for tomorrow. 

      I looked out the window at the fog spread in all directions. Staring outside I noticed a shadow. I rubbed my eyes and closed them for a few minutes wondering if it was just exhaustion. I opened them to still see that shadow. 

       "Sebastian," I yelled, "Come here!" Sebastian walked into the room. 

       "Are you in need of my assistance?" Sebastian asked. 

      "Yes, that shadow down there. Go see what it is," I demanded.

       " Yes, young lord," Sebastian replied with a bow.

Sebastian POV

       I elegantly rush down the hall, down the stairs, and out the door. I approach the mysterious shadow and bent down to take a look. 

      "Oh my..." I exclaim. There I see a young girl around my master's age covered with bruises and wounds. I think for a moment if the master would want me to pick her up I suppose he would want to know what happened to her and what she is doing here. I check her pulse and listen to her heartbeat. It appears she is still alive. 

      I pick her up in a bridal position and carry her carefully inside.

Your POV

      I groan and slowly open my eyes to see a tall and handsome stranger carrying me through the front doors of a mansion. I think I'm hallucinating. I stare up and try to get words out of my mouth but my body is too weak to make any movements or say anything. I continue to lay in the stranger's arms. 

      Eventually, I am carefully placed on a white, soft, and fluffy couch despite the risk of my blood staining the fabric. It cradles my body and I sink into the cushion. A blue-haired boy wearing elegant clothing and an eye patch approached me. 

      "Who are you?" he asked coldly staring down at me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is my first time writing on this website so wish me luck. I am going to have a lot of free time to write since it's summer break so yeah. bye :)