Make Haste 45 part 1

Sebastian POV

      I doubt that my lord bought my little white lie but it should at least buy us some time. I rush down the hall to check on the ball's arrangements. 

       "Bard, how is the cooking doing?" I asked. It appears that I was too late. I enter the room to see a bomb placed in the oven next to a pile of wagyu beef. 

         "Oh god," I whispered. Suddenly, the bomb explodes sending dust and flying objects everywhere. I quickly use a metal tray to cover my face from the oncoming ash. The ash settles down around me as I stare at the dust-covered kitchen. 

        "Why the hell did you think that this was a good idea?" I sighed. 

        "I just thought the bomb would cook everything faster. My Bad," Bard responded. I rubbed my temple and thought for a moment. 

       "It's fine, this puts us a little behind schedule but I'll fix this...You had to char one of our expensive meats," I sighed once again. I whip out two dusters and hurriedly dust and polish the room. 

      "We don't have enough time to cook anything and the oven is broken," I grumbled. I thought for a moment then opened the storage. Taking out a few ingredients I throw together assortments of sushi dishes and some ovenless pastry and cake dishes. 

      "Wow that was fast," Bard said. I sighed then rushed outside. 

      "Finny how are the flowers coming along-" I stare at the wilted flowers. 

      "How the hell...whatever I'll just fix this. It's...fine," I sighed.

      "Sorry, Sebastian..." Finny whimpered. Grabbing piles of blue and white paper I cut and shape them into roses and carefully set them aside. God, what is happening to this manor? Everywhere I go things are falling apart. 

      "Y/N and May-Rin how is the cleaning," I asked. The room is completely spotless and all the plates are set up nicely. 

      "Wow, well done," I smiled. 

      "Thanks," Y/N and May-Rin replied. I exit the room feeling relieved that at least one thing is going right. 

      "Sebastian!" Ciel hollered. 

      "Yes my lord," I replied. 

      "This...uh...um I want to give Y/N a ring tomorrow I need a romantic evening planned," Ciel flushed. 

      "Oh. Yes. Um. That can be arranged. So you want to take Y/N's hand in marriage," I responded. 

      "No, not exactly. I want to take things slow and ask for her hand when the timing seems right. For now I just want to give her this ring as an romantic gesture to show her that I'm interested in spending the rest of my life with her," Ciel explained. Both Y/N and Ciel want to plan things for each other. Oh god. 

      "Master, it seems that the servant's and Y/N's schedule are all fully booked." 

      "How so? Is there something planned?" Ciel asked. 

      "We are just preparing for the re-decorating I told you about earlier. Perhaps we can move your arrangements to a later date." 

      "Fine," Ciel sighed. Once again a wave of relief rushes over me. I then rush down the hall to continue to prepare for the Master's birthday party.

A/N (I had time so I decided to post a mini part :))) ANYway have a good one :) )