A Deal 17

Your POV

      Ever since that day Alois and I have been going places together. It's been fun but I still can't shake off my feelings for Ciel. I came downstairs and saw Alois and Ciel arguing. 

      "She has to stay here! You have been keeping her away from her maid work for weeks now!" Ciel argued. 

      "You just want her around so she stays in love with you! You already have a fiance anyway!" Alois fumed. Alois grabbed my arm. 

      "That's not why! Why must she go with you anyway!" Ciel yelled. 

      "That's because I love her and she loves me," Alois yelled. Love? I-I don't think what I'm feeling for Alois is love. I just like him as a friend and it's not fair to him if I lead him on. I know how it feels. I don't want Alois to feel this same pain. I remove Alois's hand from mine and he looks at me in confusion. 

      "A-Alois...I-I...don't love...you in that...way," I whispered. 

      "W-Why?! Why don't you?! Is it because of him," Alois screamed while pointing at Ciel. I looked away from Alois. 

      He looked down then said, "Come on Claud let's go." Alois leaves the manor leaving me and Ciel alone at the entrance. Ciel takes a sigh of relief leaving him with a satisfied facial expression. 

      "He's not wrong though you have a fiance," I sighed. Ciel looked at me with sad eyes. 

      "Listen, Ciel, I...love you so I can't just pretend that everything is fine. I can't just forget about a kiss either..." I added. 

      "Y/N I-"

      "I just need some fresh air..." I run off to the garden. Tears started dripping down my face and before I knew it I was full-on crying. 

      "A broken heart? Men can be so cruel." I looked up to see a red-haired person looking down at me from the roof. 

      "Who are you?" I asked while I try to wipe away my tears.

      "I'm a grim reaper and my name is Grell" she smirked. This Grell person seems to be pretty open to telling strangers about themselves. I can't believe she is a grim reaper. I thought things like this were make-believe but after seeing that lizard and Sebastian killing that lizard with silver butter knives I can believe pretty much anything at this point. 

      "W-Why...are you here?" I sniffed. 

      "Because someone is about to die," he laughed. Someone might die? Suddenly, I feel someone squeezing my neck. I started kicking, screaming, and clawing at them but they were too strong. Grell watched as I fainted.

Sebastian

      "Young lord do you need something?" Sebastian asked. 

       "Yes, I need to speak with Y/N. Go find her," Ciel answered. 

       "I was actually looking for her myself to give her some food but I couldn't find her," Sebastian replied. I set down the tray I was holding and saw a glimpse of red hair. I sighed then slammed open the window. 

      "Hello Sabby!" Grell squealed while he squirmed around. 

      "Hello...Grell..." I sighed. 

      "Did you do something to Y/N," I asked. 

       "So that was the girl crying in the garden!" Grell said. Master bit his lower lip and looked down. 

      "Oh Ciel such a playboy!" Grell laughed. 

      "Enough! Tell us what happened to her and I'll let you take three pictures of Sebastian afterward," Ciel shouted. 

      "Hmm... make it five and it's a deal," Grell replied. 

      "Deal," Ciel replied.