The Hubert's Ball 23

Your POV

      I enter Ciel's office with a tray that has an empty cup and an empty plate. I still don't get the point of giving Ciel empty dishes and cups. I guess we do this to remain on schedule and to seem normal. I place the tray on Ciel's desk and turn around to leave. 

      "Wait. We have a mission," Ciel informed. 

       "Mission? What Mission?" 

       "Have you heard of the Queen's Guard dog?" Ciel asked while taking a sip from his empty cup. 

       "No, I don't believe so," I replied. 

       "The Queen's guard dog's job is to investigate and eliminate any organizations or individuals who may potentially harm the royal family by any means necessary," Ciel explained, "The Queen has sent me a letter about a mission we must carry out." 

       "What's the mission?" I asked. 

       "There is an illegal auction taking place and one of the items that will appear will be a powerful humanoid. That power put in the wrong hands could lead to serious problems in the future," Ciel added. Another humanoid? Sebastian opened the door and walked in.

      "Master we should get going the masquerade ball will take place this evening," Sebastion informed. 

      "Ball?" I blurted.

      "We need to go to the ball to gather intel. There is a rumor that the host of the ball is in some sort of organization which will be hosting the auction," Ciel explained.

Ciel POV

      We all sat in the carriage waiting to get to the Hubert's masquerade ball. Y/N and I haven't really resolved our issues. I don't know how I should go about solving them. Relationships are a difficult area for me to understand. 

      "Y/N when we get to the masquerade ball I need you to talk to Earl Hubert," I ordered. 

      "Is there a certain reason?" Y/N asked. 

      "Yes, as I have stated before there is a rumor that he is a participant in the illegal auction. So you will need to persuade him into telling us the location," I answered. 

      "Why must it be me?" Y/N asked. 

      "I believe he will be more inclined to tell you the location because of your personality and looks," I replied. Y/N stared at me then blushed. We eventually stopped at a hotel to stay in before the masquerade ball begins.

Your POV

      "Here is the dress master chose for you to wear," Sebastian said while handing me a box.

A/N( The dress can have any design/color you want if you don't like dresses add pants also sorry I had to change all the images because they all disappeared ;-;

Option 1:

Option 2:

Outfit 3

      I went into my room and opened the box

      I went into my room and opened the box. I put on the outfit in the box, did my hair, and freshened up. Sebastian, Ciel, and I all entered the carriage. The journey was pretty short so not too long after we arrived.

       I took out the mask in my bag and looked around the room for Lord Hurbert.

      "Before you go good luck...and you look...good," Ciel flushed. Is that a compliment! I blushed a little bit and smiled. 

      "Oh...yeah thanks," I replied.

Ciel POV

      I watched Y/N begin to head to the middle of the room to look around for Lord Hubert while Sebastian and I waited in the most empty corner of the room. 

      "Ciel!" a high-pitched voice squealed. E-Elizabeth?! 

      "H-hi Elizabeth what are you doing here?" I asked. 

      "I heard that someone was having a masquerade ball. I thought it would be fun but I didn't expect to see you here," Elizabeth giggled. 

      "Let's dance!" Elizabeth added. Elizabeth took my hand and dragged me off to the middle of the dance floor.

Your POV

      I continued to look around the room for Lord Hubert and to see Elizabeth and Ciel dancing together. They...look good together. Suddenly, man bumped into me. 

      "Oh! Sorry!" I said. 

      "It's fine I'm lucky to have bumped into such a beautiful lady. I'm the Earl of this manor James Hubert," he said. I'm lucky to have bumped into Lord Hubert. Okay I have to try to flirt but I don't even know the first thing about flirting. 

      "Well...I'm l-lucky to bump into s-such a handsome guy- I mean gentlemen," I stammered. Omg, I already bombed the mission. I'm cringing. He looked at me and began to laugh. 

      "Haha! Your charming," he chuckled. I was going for a more flirty approach but charming is the same thing. Right?