Extras 1-2

A/N (Yo! So I didn't post dis weekend because of Thanksgiving so I'm like let me make some extras their stress free and um entertaining so yeah. There is also prop gonna be a lot more mistakes because I made this when I was tired and rushed so my bad. The next main chapter will be posted tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. So yeah enjoy ;)  )

A/N (This--? means choose anything depending on the context)

Extra 1 (A Picnic Date)

Your POV

      I sat quietly beside Ciel in the carriage. I didn't really have the energy for anything. I got barely any sleep last night. It was one of those nights you just sit in your bed staring up at the ceiling unable to fall asleep. 

      "Where...are...we going?" I asked in between yawns. 

      "A surprise," Ciel responded. I sigh then close my eyes to get a few minutes to rest. 

      "We have arrived," Sebastian announced. I didn't even get a second to rest. I walk out of the carriage with Ciel.

      "What is place?" 

      "It's a popular picnic area for the upper class," Ciel responded. I give a tired nod and then sit down at the set-up picnic area that came out of nowhere. I just assumed that Sebastian somehow in the short moment I was talking with Ciel set it up. 

      "I...just thought that we never had the opportunity to have a proper...date," Ciel explained. 

      I blushed lightly and said," Thank you, Ciel." He looked at me for a moment then cleared his throat. 

      "I-It's not much anyway. I didn't know what people do on dates besides eat. We are just eating on the ground." I laughed then picked up a clean-cut sandwich and began to scarf it down. Ciel pretty much just sat there watching me eat. It was kind of awkward but I guess there was nothing I could do because he no longer needs to eat. 

      "Where's my cat!?" an old lady yelled. 

      "My lady, please calm down we will find your-"

       "Shut up. You, buffoons, are useless. You have been looking for my cat for 15 minutes now yet you have seen no trace!" the old lady hissed. She looked over at us recognizing Ciel. 

      "Oh, good afternoon Earl Phantomhive. What brings you here?" 

      "Good afternoon lady Morris. I just came for some fresh air," Ciel replied. 

      He paused for a moment then continued, "So it appears that you're looking for your cat." 

      "Yes!" lady Morris responded. 

      "I could help with that," Ciel offered. 

       "Oh, thank you very much!" lady Morris cheered. She smiled and then walked away. 

      "Why did you offer to help her. I'm not against it. It's just not something you would do," I asked. 

      "In this world status and reputation are important plus it's a good...date activity," Ciel responded. 

      "How will we find the cat?" 

      "I was thinking that you would use your sense of smell to find it," Ciel replied. 

      "I can but I need my ears and tail out for that," I answered. Ciel nodded then led me to a more secluded place. I popped my ears out and then sniffed around. 

      "Yeah...I can definitely smell something like a cat it's a little faint though." I sniff some more in all directions till I pinpoint the cat's location. 

      "Ciel lookup. It's in that tree," I informed.

      "I'll try and get it," Ciel offered as he loosened his tie and rolled up his sleeves.

      "Are you sure that that's a good idea?" I asked. He nodded and then began to climb up the tree. He surprisingly made it up to the top. 

      "I got the cat!" Ciel proudly declared. The cat squirms in Ciel's arms and then scratches Ciel's nose causing Ciel to fall backward into a nearby stream. I laugh and walk towards the stream. Ciel frowns still holding onto the white-furred cat. 

      "Told you so," I laughed. I reach out my hand to help him up. Ciel smirks then pulls me into the water we both laugh and splash each other. We later go back to lady Morris to give her back her cat. We head back into the carriage and then sit down side by side in our wet clothes. 

      "Well I guess the two of you had fun," Sebastian commented. 

       "So how do you rate our date," Ciel asked."

       "?/10"I smiled.

       "I'll accept for now but only because it's the first date. Just be prepared because I'll do even better next time."

Extra 2( Matchmaker)

      May-Rin and I just finished cleaning the manor before we sit on the steps. 

      "Did we miss anything?" I asked. 

      "I don't think so. I'll just quickly rush over to the laundry room to make sure we folded them properly before Sebastian sees them," May-Rin replied. I nodded and then continued to rest on the steps. Luther approaches me carefully. 

      "Um...are you okay?" I asked. 

      "Oh yeah...I just wanted to ask you if...May-Rin liked anyone," Luther whispered. 

      "You like May-Rin! When did this happen!?" I cheered. 

      "Could you be any louder! Anyway...It's just kinda happened. I first realized it when you left me with May-Rin that one time," Luther answered. 

      "I don't really remember but okay?" I think for a moment who does May-Rin like? She might like Sebastian but I don't know. 

      "I think May-Rin likes responsible, graceful, and clean guys?" I answered.

      "Okay, what should I do?" Luther asked.

      "Why don't you pick a flower for the garden and give it to May-Rin," I suggested.

Luther POV

      I walk over to May-Rin with a flower in my hand. 

      "Hi, May-Rin I just found this flower, and um...do you want it?" I asked.

      "Oh okay. It's pretty," May-Rin replied. May-Rin takes the flower and sniffs it. I hear a faint buzzing nose. Suddenly, a bee emerges from the flower. I look at the bee and wonder how on earth it hid so well. May-Rin screams then dashes down the hallway leaving the flower behind. 

      "Y/N, it didn't work." 

      Y/N looks at me and then suggests," Why don't you give her a gift. Like a book or something?" I nod and then take out one of my favorite old books. 

      "Wait! May-Rin. I want you to have this. This book is one of my favorites and I think you would enjoy it too," I smiled. 

      "Thanks, Luther," May-Rin responded. 

      "I-ah...Ah...AH...AHHHH-CHOOOO!!!" May-RIn sneezes sending the dust from the book flying all over the newly cleaned shelves in the kitchen.

       "I'm so sorry," I apologized. 

      "It's fine," May-Rin sighed. May-Rin swings out a duster and then begins dusting the shelves but accidentally knocks over a vase. She tries to quickly dive for it but misses. I quickly catch the vase and May-Rin. 

      "Are you alright?" I asked.

      "Oh...yes I'm fine," May-rin blushed. I look over to see Y/N watching with a satisfied expression from the sliver of the door almost proud of herself. She's not the best at romantic advice or romance in general but at least she tries. I smile then help May-Rin up then begin to help her dust the shelves.