Medicine 32

Ciel POV

      "Thanks," I said while I took the medicine bottle from Luther. 

      "The shop owner said that you have to drink every last drop for the medicine to take full effect," Luther added. I inspected the bottle and then sniffed the medicine. I was a little suspicious of the mysterious substance in the bottle. I sighed then finished the bottle in one gulp. A few moments later I felt completely fine. 

      "Looks like the medicine worked," I said. Y/N said nothing while she stared at me confused and surprised. 

      "Is...something wrong?" I asked. 

       "Y-you have...ears and a tail," Y/N stammered. 

       "A what?!" I yelled. I looked over to Luther trying to find an answer to why I suddenly sprouted ears and a tail. 

       "I-I don't know why this happened I got it from a man and he sold medicine so..." Luther explained. 

       "Who. Was. This. Man," I grumbled. 

       "I don't know who he was but the shop was called Undertaker," Luther said. 

      "That little...Luther call Sebastian we are going to the Undertaker's shop," I hissed. Luther stayed behind with May-Rin while Sebastian, Y/N, and I go into the carriage.

Your POV

      I sat in the carriage beside Ciel and stared at his ears and tail. They looked so adorable on him. I reached out my hand to pet Ciel. 

       "W-What a-are you d-doing!" Ciel flushed. 

       "Petting you," I smiled. 

       "Please stop that. The ears and tail feel...sensitive," Ciel sighed while he is twitched. 

       "Oh sorry, it's just I have never met someone that has cat ears like me who is you know alive. Luther has wolf ears but it's interesting to meet someone with cat ears," I explained. 

       Ciel once again sighed then grumbled, "You can touch them." I smile and then continue to pet his ears. Ciel blushed and bit his lower lip trying to hold back any sounds that would hint at him enjoying getting petted while his tail waved side to side. I could feel Ciel unconsciously leaning into me as I stroked his head. Sebastian stared at Ciel as if he wanted to touch his ears too. I giggled a bit at the situation. The Earl Phantomhive with cat ears getting petted while the elegant, obsessed with cats butler watched. 

      Suddenly, Ciel's pupils dilate and he jumps up while he stares out the window. 

      "Woah are you okay?" I asked. Ciel shakes his head to snap out of it then relaxes back into his seat. 

      "Y-yes, I'm fine. It's just...my senses are heightened and I feel the urge to chase after random rodents," Ciel said. 

      "Oh yeah I use to feel that way when I was younger but I've gotten used to it and learned to control myself. Plus I only really feel it when my ears and tail are out," I explained. 

      "Hm," Ciel sighed while he looked out the window. The carriage suddenly stopped in front of the Undertaker's shop. Ciel rushed out of the carriage and burst the front door open. 

      "Undertaker! You did this!" he yelled. 

       "Oh hello, Ciel. It seems that I mixed up the potions my bad," The Undertaker laughed. Sebastian stared at the Undertaker as if he was inspecting or analyzing him. 

      "Fix this," Ciel ordered. 

      "I can't exactly fix this but it should wear off soon," The Undertaker chuckled. Ciel sneered then stormed off. Sebastian and I followed after Ciel. 

      I sat beside Ciel and said, "At least it'll wear off in a few hours and you look adorable with the ears anyway."

      Ciel pouted then grumbled," I don't want to be cute or adorable. I want to be cool and manly for you."

      "I love you just the way you are," I laughed. Ciel did a slight smile then held my hand. 

Sebastian POV

      I'll admit it's nice to see Y/N and Ciel finally getting along after fighting and arguing for so long. Looking at the master's ears I would love to feel them but I must restrain myself. I sighed and then smiled at Y/N and Ciel. I stared at Ciel's cat ears. Now that I think about it this whole situation seems strange. I still have my suspicion of Luther but now that he brings my master a medicine bottle with some sort of "potion" which turned him into a cat hybrid.  I should keep a closer eye on him than my master suggested. Whether Luther gave it to him by accident or on purpose. It also raises many questions...

Ciel POV

      We finally get to my manor. I sighed and then head to my office. 

      "Wait," Y/N said while she held my wrist. 

      "Is there a problem?" I asked. 

      "No, but don't you think we should talk to Luther sooner rather than later. The quicker we get answers the quicker we can solve this mess," Y/N explained. Y/N does have a point. 

      "I agree, I'm going to sit in my office to wait for him," I respond. 

       I looked to Sebastian and ordered, "Tell Luther to come to my office."

      "Of course master," Sebastian replied. 

Luther POV

      I walk beside Y/N to the young Master's office. I sheepishly enter the Master's office and stand in front of his desk. 

      "We have given you more than enough time. Tell us what we need to know," Ciel demanded coldly. I take a deep breath. Either way, I feel like my life is in danger. With that scientist, I don't stand a chance. At least with Y/N, I have a higher chance of surviving and being able to see my cousin one day if I just tell Ciel what I know. 

      "Okay...I'll tell you everything I know," I sighed.