Confession 30

Your POV

      I was so shocked that I fell over revealing my hiding spot. 

      Ciel looked over to me and smiled then continued, "I don't love you the same way you love me. We are cousins. In the end, I will only be deceiving you if I continue with this arrangement. You deserve to find someone who can appreciate you and care for you." Elizabeth stayed quiet for a moment while she tried her best to hold back her tears. 

      "I-I...don't understand...Did I do something wrong? I tried my best to be the perfect lady! What did I do wrong? Please tell me!" Elizabeth sobbed. 

      "You did nothing wrong! I'm the one who was wrong. I lead you on only to now break your heart. I should have done this a long time ago...You see I care for you Lizzy but you need to find someone else," Ciel responded. Elizabeth dropped to her knees continuing to cry. Ciel hesitated for a moment then reached out his hand to comfort her. Elizabeth shook her head, stood up, then ran to her carriage. I was still sitting on the floor shocked and confused at the conversation that had just taken place before me. Ciel took a deep breath and then turned to look at me. 

      "Y/N I..." he hesitated still trying to gather his thoughts. I stood up and then looked up at him.

      "Y/N...I'm so sorry for everything I have done to you. W-when we were in the garden and we kissed...W-whenever I held your hand or touched you I felt emotions that I never thought could feel again. You allow me to smile and bring color to my dull grey world. When we kissed that was the happiest moment of my life. I slowly fell in love with you ever since you saved me from that falling bookshelf. I found my eyes wandering and lingering on you more than they should...I'm rambling and I sound so idiotic right now but it's truly the way I feel. So I...what I'm trying to say is...I love you Y/N," Ciel said. My eyes began to water and I began to shake. I don't know what to say.  I have been waiting for this moment but for some reason, I can't say the words I've always wanted to say. 

      "Are you that against being in a relationship with me that your crying?" Ciel asked. 

      "No, you idiot...Since the library. I...loved you too," I sobbed. Ciel gently put his hand on my cheek and then pulled me into a warm kiss. The kiss was just as electrifying as the one we had in the garden. His lips were soft and gentle as I could feel them lightly grab onto my lower lip. Ciel lightly breathed against my lips as his tongue occasionally meet my lips. Ciel gasped while he reluctantly pulled away and then blushed. 

      "So are you tired right now?" I teased while wiping my tears. 

      "No," Ciel smiled as he gently used his thumb to brush a tear from my cheek. 

       Suddenly, it started to rain outside. I smiled and then asked, "Do you want to play outside?" 

       "In the rain?" Ciel asked with a confused expression. 

       "Yes! The rain makes it ten times better," I laughed. Ciel and I rushed outside then we began jumping in puddles. I let some rain fall into my cupped hands till they were filled then threw it at Ciel. Ciel pouted then smirked. I started to run away slipping a few times while Ciel chased after me laughing. This was the first time I've seen Ciel laugh like that. Ciel eventually caught up to me grabbing my hand and causing us to both fall over. Ciel was above me just like how we were in the library. Raindrops dripped from Ciel's hair and clothing. He stared deep into my eyes then slowly approached my lips. We once again shared a warm kiss. It made me feel warm even in the cold, wet rain and sent shivers down my spine. All of a sudden, there was a loud crash.

 All of a sudden, there was a loud crash

         Ciel slowly stood up still blushing while he used one hand to hide his face. I took Ciel's hand off his face, held it gently, then said with a smile, "We should go back inside a storm is coming."