Plan of Action 33

Your POV

      We all sat down in the chairs inside Ciel's office waiting in anticipation for Luther to speak.  I could tell he didn't know where to start. 

       "The auction where you bought me. They forced me into it," Luther said. 

       "Who is...they?" Ciel asked. 

       "There's... a scientist. We don't know his real name or background so he just tells us to call him Henry," Luther explained. 

       "Yeah, we went to a lab and saw some files about projects and the name Henry. There also was this lizard hybrid that was calling out 'Henry'," I commented. 

       "That must have been the old lab. It was burnt down and attacked by a demon. That lizard must have been one of Henry's so-called...failed projects," Luther answered. 

       Luther thought for a moment then added, " There is a new lab. Henry still gathers children demon or not, and experiments on them. By the looks of it seems that Y/N was a victim like me."

       "That would make sense," I sighed. 

       "Do you happen to know where this lab is?" Ciel asked in a more demanding than questioning tone.

       "I do but don't plan on going! That place is filled to the brim with hybrids and Henry has a right-hand man who he used shots and vaccines on to make him unimaginably strong!" Luther argued. 

       "We plan on going it's not your decision. It's best that you tell us where the lab is located," Ciel hissed. 

       Luther sighed then reluctantly answered, "It's underneath the William's manor." We all looked at Luther shocked and confused. 

       "U-Underneath? We already checked the manor and it was burnt to ashes," Ciel stammered. 

      "Yes, but there is a route in the forest which leads down to the lab the walls are built with a very strong material that is in no way easy to burn or breakthrough," Luther explained. 

      Ciel thought for a moment then asked," Do you know Henry's reason for doing all this?"

      "Not really...I'm just a pawn that he uses but I would guess it's for money. He plans on selling the hybrids," Luther replied. 

      "That's not good. This will prove to be a huge problem. If someone had enough of those hybrids they could take over England," Ciel grumbled. 

      "If you want to stop him you don't have much time last I checked he is getting dangerously close to perfecting the hybrid serum," Luther said. 

       "Fine then, we will head towards the William manor this evening. Sebastian prepare any weapons we will need," Ciel ordered. 

       "Yes my lord but aren't we jumping in too quickly. We barely know the enemy or their defenses," Sebastian commented. 

       "Are you questioning me?" Ciel hissed. 

       "No my lord," Sebastian replied. 

       "Then do what I asked." I left Ciel's office and sighed. I'm going to face Henry the man who did this to me.

A/N( I will try my best to update but schools starting so it's going to be difficult. Anyway bye ;))