Asphyxia 41

Your POV(A few minutes earlier)

      The building will be completely flooded in 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Standing on the floor I ready my stance. The water around me rises quickly climbing up my legs reaching my torso. I jump on top of a stack of crates squeezing the two swords in my hand.  I looked around the room seeing the water rapidly rise around my feet. I'm screwed. I can't swim so I'm basically a sitting duck waiting to die. 

      "What do you want from me?" I yelled. The Undertaker remained silent with that sickening grin he's always carrying. 

      "Why are you doing this?" I hollered. Still no reply. I looked at the two swords in my hands. I could try that sword boomerang thing. Grabbing the two ends of the sword, I used all my force to bend it. Satisfied with the sword's shape I aim at the Undertaker. 

      "Pretty creative but easy to dodge. Especially when you're looking," the Undertaker chuckled. Growling, I hurled the sword aiming for Undertaker's throat. Easily, the Undertaker ducks dodging the throw. 

      "One more sword. What do you plan on doing with it?" the Undertaker smiled. In actuality, I don't even know what to do. The water is now up to my lower thigh, I can't swim, and I have a short-distance weapon. At this point, he's just toying with me. 

       "Look, I don't know why you're doing all this or why you are so fixated on me but I just want to leave and live in peace. It's already over. Henry is dead. You don't have your scientist anymore," I said while squeezing my sword tighter. The Undertaker summoned a sotoba sending it flying at me. I dodge the sotoba accidentally plunging headfirst into the water.

The Undertaker POV

      "What a waste. Might as well finish the job," I whispered as I watched a few bubbles float to the surface of the water. I send five sotoba towards the surface of the lab to clean up the "mess" I made. I turn around preparing to leave before bubbles begin to rapidly erupt from the water while the water boils and sizzles. My mouth curls into a slight smile. 

      "Finally," I laughed. Y/N leaps out of the water sending water splashing along the walls. Y/N stands suspended on top of the water accompanied by a blank facial expression. Her red glinting eyes stare blankly at the scene in front of her like a doll. 

      "Finally embracing your demon side," I teased. Y/N continues to blankly stare. 

      "Seems that you don't have control over this side or rather you're not even conscious," I observed. Y/N completely ignores me still standing and staring. Hmm...what can I do? I summon a sotoba and send them flying at Y/N. Y/N takes the full impact of all the sotoba sending her flying through the roof. I jump to the surface and stare at Y/N's unmoving body imprinted into a tree. Her head snaps up while she pushes herself out of the tree. Picking up her sword she soars at me slicing and slashing at me from all different angles. Her speed is as if she was teleporting. Jumping, running, and charging toward me from all different angles. I dodge and block using my sotoba. I grab her left arm snapping her bones. She completely ignores the pain while she continues to slash at me. Her arm sows itself back together as if it were never broken in the first place. 

      "My lord, we should go..." I hear in the distance. 

       "Look's like we have to part ways," I smiled. Swiftly, I knock the back of Y/N's head knocking her out while I place a book and a bottle beside her.

Ciel POV

      I look up to see the Undertaker jumping between trees. 

      "Does that mean she is..." I whispered. 

      "Look over there, master! I think...that's Y/N!" May-rin exclaimed. I turn around and see Y/N laying unconscious on the ground next to a bottle and a book.

A/N (I am happy that I had enough time to make this part. Anyway, have a good day/night/afternoon and if you have a long weekend right now have a good long weekend. :) )