Falling 6

Your POV

      "Uhh...yeah," I stuttered.

      "Well, okay then...would you like to...um...play chess with me," Ciel said. 

      "Oh, yeah...sure," I replied. What's with the sudden change of attitude. Before he was avoiding me now he is coming to talk to me and offer a game of chess. Ciel leads me over to a chess table and we both sit down. I might be able to use this opportunity to get to know him a little bit. Ciel stares down at the pieces and makes the first move. I look down and make the second move. 

      "Not a bad choice," Ciel says. This is kind of awkward. 

      "Um...Cie-" 

      "You want to know more about me. Don't you?" Ciel interrupted. 

      "I...um...yeah," I replied. Ciel thinks for a moment while rocking a pawn on the chessboard. 

      "Okay then, ask away," Ciel said. 

      "I notice you don't really have any relatives living here," I said staring down at the chessboard. I probably shouldn't have brought that up. I regret that now. 

      "They're dead. My parents are dead," Ciel answered bluntly. I'm such an idiot. 

      "I-I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said anything," I apologized. 

      "You have nothing to feel sorry for," Ciel said moving another piece. 

      "Checkmate," Ciel added. 

      "Anyway, I should get going. I have work to do," Ciel said while standing up. Well, this obviously didn't go well. In the corner of my eye, I see one of the towering bookshelves falling towards us. I looked at Ciel and pushed him away as hard as I could.

Ciel POV

      Suddenly, I was pushed away falling to the ground as I watched the bookshelf land on Y/N. My eyes widen in surprise. 

      "She...saved me?" I whispered. I approached the bookshelf and began to try and lift it off Y/N. It's no use I'm too weak. 

      "Sebastian! Sebastian!" I hollered. Sebastian swung open the door and rushed towards me. 

      "Oh dear, what happened to here?" Sebastian asked. 

      "Lift up the bloody bookshelf, Y/N is under it!"I yelled. 

      "Yes my lord," Sebastian said while lifting up the bookcase. Thankfully, Y/N wasn't crushed but she was covered in blood. 

      "S-Sebastian check if she is...alive," Ciel demanded. Sebastian kneeled down beside Y/N and checked her heartbeat and pulse. 

      "She is alive master but barely. Her breathing is quite ragged," Sebastian informed.

      "Take her to the infirmary," Ciel said. 

      "Yes master," Sebastian said while picking up Y/N. I opened the library door and began to head towards my office.