Elizabeth?! 13

Your POV

      May-Rin and I go out to the garden to clean the steps as we see Finny pulling some weeds. I haven't talked or seen him around the manor since my first day on the job. It might be because he is always outside and I'm practically always inside. 

      "Good afternoon Y/N. How are you doing?" Finny gleamed.

      "I'm good how are you," I replied. 

      "I'm good as always! Just fixing up the flowers" Finny said. May-Rin and I continue to clean the steps and pathway of the garden. After a few more minutes we finally finished. 

     Suddenly, I hear a high pitch, "Ciel!!!" coming from the manor entrance. I go towards the entrance and stop when I see a blonde-haired girl in a blue dress. 

      "E-Elizabeth W-what are you doing here?" Ciel stammered. 

      "I'm here to see you silly! How I missed you so...I wanted to go out and I told you to call me Lizzy!" Elizabeth giggled. 

      "Who is she?" I whispered to May-Rin. 

      "She is Master's fiance," May-rin answered. Really? He kissed me when he had a fiance. I guess that's why he told me to forget the kiss. I felt a pain in my chest. I didn't want to look at them together. 

Ciel POV

      I looked over at the doorway and saw Y/N. I open my mouth to explain but she ran off before I could get a word in. 

      "Give me one moment Elizabeth," I said. I rush over to the doorway and see Y/N rushing down the hall. I grab her wrist and she turned around revealing her face streamed with tears.

      I looked her in the eye and pleaded, "Wait, let me explain I-"

      "What is there to explain! She is your fiance and I'm your maid!" Y/N interrupted. 

      Elizabeth comes down the hallway and says, "Come on Ciel let's get going!" Y/N pulled her hand away from mine and continued down the hallway.

      "Who is she?" Elizabeth asked. 

      "She is my...maid," Ciel replied. 

Your POV

      I grab my pillow and cry into it my ears and tail pop out. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now it's just a huge whirlpool mess of emotions. I want to hug Ciel so bad but at the same time, I want to punch him right in his stupid, soft lips.

Ciel POV

      I sat in some shop as Elizabeth tried on clothing and showed them to me.

      "How do I look!" Elizabeth smiled. 

      "Good," I replied just like I said to the last 20 others.

      "Elizabeth are you ready to head back yet? I have work to do," I asked. 

      "Okay fine," Elizabeth pouted. Elizabeth entered another carriage and rode home while I entered mine and began my journey towards my manor.