Sick Ciel 31

Your POV

      I woke up to have my eyes burnt by the blinding light of the sun. I put on my uniform and wash my face getting ready for the start of my day. Yesterday's events continued to play in my mind over and over again causing me to blush like crazy. I walk over to Ciel's bedroom to give him his morning empty cup of tea. I still don't get the point of this but whatever makes him happy I guess. I enter the bedroom to see Ciel curled up in a ball under his blanket. 

      I approach the bed then bend over and whisper in Ciel's ear, "Hey..." Ciel jumped up shocked. I look at Ciel's flushed face, sweat, and heavy breathing. 

      "Ciel, you don't seem well what's wrong?" I asked. 

      "It appears that I...achoo...caught a cold," Ciel said in between sneezes. 

      "It's probably because of the rain," I sighed. 

      "Yes, even though...achoo...I'm a demon I still catch these...achoo...bloody colds," Ciel grumbled. 

      "You should stay in bed for the rest of the day. I'll get you a wet towel for your forehead," I said while tucking Ciel in. Ciel pouted then sunk back into his bed.

A/N (I have no freaking idea what those things for your forehead are called)

      I exit the room and head towards the kitchen to find medicine, water, and a towel. 

      "Oh hey Y/N, good morning," Luther greeted. 

      "Good morning Luther," I greeted back. 

      "What are you up to?" Luther asked. 

      "Ciel's sick so I'm just going to the kitchen to get things for him like medicine," I answered. 

      "I don't mind giving you a hand," Luther offered. 

      "Thanks," I smiled. I walked down the long hallway with Luther. 

      "So you talked about your aunt and cousin earlier," I said. 

      "Oh yeah...my aunt is a hard worker. She tries her best to make ends meet for my cousin. My cousin though is wild and adventurous but she is really sweet. She has a big infatuation with nobles though. Every night I would read princess and prince stories to her," Luther chuckled. 

      "I can tell how much you really love your family. We will do our best to help you and your family," I assured. 

      "Thanks," Luther sighed. Luther stopped walking for a moment and looked at me straight in the eye. 

      "Y/N...um when I first met you I really liked you...even though you probably didn't even know. It hurts to say this but I know you love Ciel so I'll give up on you and I hope we can remain friends. I really hope I didn't make things awkward between us. You have been really nice to me and even saved my life so the last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable in any way," Luther rambled. I'm happy Luther and I could stay friends. I didn't know he fell for me but I'm not totally surprised now that I think about all the subtle hints. I just thought he was a really nervous, friendly, and shy guy. 

      "Of course, we can stay friends and you didn't make things uncomfortable at all. Really, thanks for being so upfront," I smiled. I enter the kitchen and search the cabinets for medicine. 

      "Ugh, looks like we are all out of medicine," I whined. 

      Luther thought for a moment then answered, "I'll go to town and ask a guy I know. I don't know his name but a friend told me he sells some stuff. I'll be quick." Luther rushed off before I could get a word in. I sighed then took a wet towel, a glass of water, then began to approach Ciel's bedroom.

Luther POV

      I ran down the street using my heightened werewolf senses to get to the shop as fast as I can. 

      "Um...hello sir a friend said I could find medicine here," I said. 

      "Oh hello there...hmm...yes you can but only if you make me laugh," he responded. Laugh?

Your POV

      I sat down in the chair beside Ciel's bed and handed him a glass of water. 

      "Thanks," he coughed while taking the glass of water.

      "Luther is on his way here with some medicine," I inform. 

     "Mm..." he responded with a slight nod. He stared out into space with a blank expression. 

     "Something wrong?" I asked. 

    "No...It...just feels so...surreal that we are together. It makes me feel...happy," Ciel flushed. 

     "So cute!" I said after hugging him and kissing his forehead. 

      "I-I'm not cute! A-And do not come near me while I'm ill!" he yelled. I pouted then moved back into my chair. Luther busted through the door with a jar of brown liquid. 

      "I-I...go-got...it," he gasped.