3 [Arrival]

Previous chapter's answerGuess the BTS member with this pic : Jungkook

Guess the BTS member with this pic : Jungkook

Congratulations for all
Who guessed it correctly!

Y/N POV

I am now going to my house from the airport....
I am so excited to meet my parents.... in  just a few mins I will be there....

At lee mansion

When I placed my foot in the entrance...I was pulled to a family hug...I hugged them and giggled...

Y/N: How are u mom??
Mom:I am fine sweetheart....how are u..??
Y/N:I am fine...can't u see me (I turned around to show them that I am fine)
Dad:Ya..we can see that..but I think u became lil fat...(teasing)
Y/N:What the~Dad???....how could u say that....???...Mom did I became fat..?? (Pouting)
Mom:(chuckled)...no sweetheart...u are not fat...u are perfect...
Y/N:I know (flipping my hair).....

We all laughed and we went inside...and I went to my room

I directly went to my bed and throw myself on my bed Y/N:Huh

Y/N:Huh...I missed u so much (patting the mattress)... (stomach growled)...I guess it's time to eat....I will first take a warm shower before going to eat....

After taking shower...I went to my closet to find a comfy dress to go out....and I found this...

I went downstairs and started to eat....after eating..I was about to go out...but
Dad:Are u going somewhere, princess???
Y/N:Yes Dad...I want to explore the places which I have missed and I will do some shopping...
Mom:Ok...drive safe sweetheart...
Y/N:BYE Mom and Dad....love you..!!!

And I went to a shopping mall to buy some dresses for my company which I am going tomorrow coz dad said to visit him there...but I know what is gonna tell.....

He will ask me to become the Ceo of our company....coz we already talked about this when I was in Sydney....

When I am searching for my outfits ..I felt a stare behind me...so to see who is staring at me I slightly turned around and pretended to search for my outfits by looking around...I spotted a man who is looking like a cute bunny starring at me...I guess he is the one..so to confirm it I look at my watch to see the time while keeping an eye on him...and I saw him doing the same....and I looked at his feet only to find its pointing towards me....so now it is confirmed.....