5[Introduction]

(I made a new one👆)How is it?---->>>

(I made a new one👆)
How is it?---->>>

Y/N POV

They all went to work while smiling....but Dad called someone

Dad:Taehyung.., Jungkook..,Jimin..come to my cabin...princess u too.. (I saw that three guys stopped and followed my dad..I also did)
Dad:So...princess these three are my most trusted ones... (I looked at them...)..this is Park Jimin

That shorty smiled at me..I nodded with a smile..

Dad:This is Jeon Jungkook..
That bunny guy nodded while smiling nervously...I just nodded while rising an eyebrow

Dad:At last but not least..this is Kim Taehyung...my secretary..
He nodded with a smile but I can sense his nervousness..I smiled at him...

Y/N:So u r his secretary...?? (teasing him)..(his smile dropped and started to sweat)
Taehyung : Ye-s Ms.Y/n..
Y/N: (turned to my dad and said)...it's true dad...
Dad:What princess???
Y/N: What u told about him is true...
Dad: I said no...but how do u know that...?? (confused)
Y/N: (turned to them)..I already had a lil talk with two of them...
Dad:Is that so...??...what u talked~~(phone ringing)...u talk to them princess I will attend this call and come...

He went ...and I looked at them...they are not meeting my gaze and looking somewhere else....

Y/N:Am I that scary...that u all couldn't meet my eyes???...
They quickly looked at me....I stood in front of that bunny kook

Y/N:So~(cut off)..
Jk:Ms.Y/nIamsorryfortheearlier... (said fastly)
Y/N:Huh??? (We all looked at him in confusion)
Jk: Ms.Y/n I'm sorry for the earlier... (I looked at his eyes...he is sincere)...
Y/N:...it's ok..but don't flirt with others as u did to me next time...
I went and stood in front of Taehyung
Y/N:So~
Taehyung:Ms.Y/n...I am sorry for talking to u like that in~
Y/N:Did I asked u sorry??..u didn't do anything wrong to ask sorry...I was just going to tell you that My father told me more about u...
Taehyung : ....umm can I ask what he told u about me
Ms.Y/n..??
Y/N:U wanna know?? (he nodded)...umm, it's secret... (his lips formed into lil pout)...
I went and stood in front of that shorty..to ask about him coz I don't know about him...
Y/N:ummm..Mr.Jimi~

(cut off)..

Jimin:Ms.Y/N...I didn't do anything to u..in fact, I don't even know u...so how could I~
Y/N:Stop....first let me speak...I was just going to ask u to tell me about urself..but u are blabbering here....
Jimim:umm...I am sorry Ms.Y/N....So I am Park Jimin..., age 25...,working here as an employee...,I have many friends...but these two are the close ones (pointing at Tea and Jk)...~(cut off)
Dad: Princess how are they..???...are u ok with them..??? Or should I hire someone new???

I know dad is teasing them but they are looking at me with a nervous and pleading look....

Y/N: Dad...I got new friends...they are so honest and hardworking so why would I replace them with someone who I never knew..?(smiled to him)
Dad:Ok...so start ur work...(I nodded)...then I will be get going...if something is wrong call me..all the best princess... (left)...

I looked at them...their faces showed relief...I chuckled and they looked at me..
Y/N:What..??are u expecting me to fire u all???...never...how can I miss my hardworking gentleman(looking at Tae)..., Bunny (Looking at Jk)....and shorty.. (looking at jimin)..??

Their mouth parted upon hearing my nicknames for them...but before they could protest I said...

Y/N:...Go and start ur work (I opened my laptop and started looking at some documents)

They went out...

Vminkook Pov (out of ur cabin)

Jimin:Did..she just gave us a nickname..???...
Tae:Ya...
Jk:ahh....It felt like I got down from a roller coaster...my heart is beating so fast (keeping his hands on his chest)
Jimin:Ikr..she looks quite scary when she is serious...
Tae:U should have stayed within ur limits....if u didn't flirt with her in the morning...u will never be in this situation...
Jk:Hyung....why are u like this..???...I can't help flirting with her...
Tae:So u are saying that u will do the same again???..
Jk:Mmmm...who knows maybe coz I can't able to take her beauty...
Jimin: But I will never do that...
... : Good for u Mr.Park...

They all startled...and looked behind to find u standing while crossing ur arms and leaning on the door...

Y/N POV

I came out to ask Taehyung about the new project details...but when I came out I saw those three discussing something...I didn't care before but..when I heard my name my full focus is on them...I smiled when I heard Taehyung's response to those idiots but my face turned furious when that bunny spoke....and Jimin offended him...I couldn't take it anymore so I said..
Y/N:Good for u Mr.Park...
They turned around and saw me with a shocked face..
Y/N:So..Mr.Jeon.....u are saying something right???..continue...
Jk:umm....(nervously)
Y/N: Do u have any last wish Mr.Jeon..???...coz if I ever hear something like this again...u will go to hell...now just go!
Jungkook:Where? to hell???(innocent)
Y/N:What the??...just go and work (angry)

He went

I mumbled "weirdo"...I heard Taehyung chuckling
Y/N: Is he always like that?
Taehyung: He is..
Y/N:(I hummed ) Mr.Kim...come to my cabin..I want to discuss about the new project... (he nodded and followed me )

---to be continued---

Hope u liked this chapter 😊😊
Feel free to share ur thoughts...
If u ended up liking this chapter just click the star and vote for it....
And I would like to hear ur opinions so just comment it...

Snowies time!

Let's have a tagging game...

Tag a person who is(atleast one)

❄Talented ---->>>>

❄Friendly ---->>>>

❄Kind ---->>>>

❄Cheerfull ---->>>>

❄Bestie ---->>>>

❄Lovable ---->>>>

❄Ur Motivator---->>>>

❄Energetic ---->>>>

And if u ask me who will u tag?...
Sorry I couldn't tag coz..I couldn't able to count how many snowies I have...I will tag all my snowies..so I will not do that..

See u in upcoming chapter..

Until then bye👋

Have a beautiful day😊