23[Feel light]

Taehyung Pov

Taehyung Pov

Mr.John came and started talking.
When he said that I am just a secretary of her while he is a Ceo, I don't know why it hurts but my heart felt ease when she said she will be my queen.
Then he said something in her ear and left.
She looked at us and said the discussion is over before leaving.

Me:Guys I will go to her, u can continue ur work.
They nodded and I followed her.

I saw her sitting in the driver seat and was about to start the car but I sat on the passenger seat.
She didn't said anything, she started the car and we went to our house.

We reached our house and she directly went to our bedroom.
I sat on the living room giving her sometime alone.
Soon she came down and went to the kitchen, she looked dull.

I saw her taking hot chocolate with her.I followed her coz she is so down now and I have to cheer her up, no matter what.
She went inside a big room but it turned out to be a pool area.

She sat down with her legs dipped in water and I sat beside her doing the same

Y/N POV

After seeing his face my mood went off.I just went to my room, changed into comfy clothes and went down to make hot chocolate.
I took it with me to the pool area to relax myself. I noticed Taehyung sitting beside me.

Tae: Why are so down now? (looked at me) is it coz of him?

I nodded and took a sip

Tae: Can I ask u something? (I nodded) who is he?  it's fine if u don't want to tell me.
Y/N: He is my ex. (he looked at me) He cheated on me before and he wants me back now. (sighed)
Tae: If u want u can share with me. U will some what get relieved.

I looked at him, his eye showed concern not pity. So I nodded and started to tell him that how I met John, how I get to know that he is cheating on me. (if u want refer to chapters )

Tae: What a fool he is to cheat on u? But what u did to him after that ?
Y/N: The next day I went to him.

Flashback (school hallway)