39 [My happiness]

(10 mins before)

(10 mins before)

Taehyung Pov

Jimin,  Jungkook and then Mia are eating lunch with me.I looked around and saw how all are happy except me.
They all have a reason to be happy. It can be their friends, complements that they received today,they might got into a relationship or it could be anything.

But what about me? I am not happy coz the reason for my happiness is missing.

That's her.

The reason for my happiness is Y/N.

How could I be happy? I want to meet her and hear her voice but how? I can't go to her house just like that.
I was in my own thoughts when

Jimin: TAEHYUNG! (shouted a lil)

I looked at him in shock.

Jk: Again thinking about ur wife?

I noticed Mia rolling her eyes which somehow provoked me.
When I was about to yell at her, I heard the voice which I longed to hear.

Y/N: Wife? Is Taehyung married?(shocked)

Oh no.

Y/N POV

I went to the cafeteria and noticed all are eating.
I searched for Taehyung and found him sitting with Jimin and Jungkook along with that Mia.(rolled my eyes)
I went near them and heard them saying wife. Huh wife? Ooo they are talking about me. (smirked) So I asked.

Y/N: Wife? Is Taehyung married?

They were shocked to see me here but Taehyung's eyes slightly moistened.

Mia: Ya he is married. (smirk)

I mentally rolled my eyes and looked at her with fake smile.

Y/N: Oh may I know who u are? (fake smile)
Mia: (smirking widely) I am Mia, Taehyung's wife.

What the ? How dare she?

From inside I am boiling in anger but outside my face is showing a bright smile coz I thought to play along with her.

Y/N: Is that so? Wow. I don't know that he is married to a beautiful woman like u.

I feel like puking now.
She flipped her hair and smiled at me, more like a fake smile.
I looked around and found Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are glaring at her.
I looked at Taehyung once again.

"I will show u her true colours Taehyung and it's gonna happen soon. Wait and watch."

Y/N: So what about u two? (to Jimin and Jk) Are u guys single or?
Jk: No...we are single (awkwardly)
Y/N: Me too. (smiling cheekily)

In the corner of my eyes I noticed Taehyung's eyes on me and I am sure he is angry right now upon hearing me saying that I am single.
Jimin laughed nervously.
I think he too noticed Taehyung's gaze on me.